so ill start

everyday thats not sat. and sunday i go to school

then i stay after for either football

but since the season just ended i workout with some kids

and the lineman coach

then i usually come home and dont do homework and just go on the computer

just to spend all my time not actually doing anything but pushups and situps

then sometimes i go to work that doesnt give me any hours

(does anyone have suggestions on a new one?)

ok.

i go to SEEC college, studying BND ICT, (programming, business, networking), 4 days a week.

i have a job Link Building in the Internet Marketing industry :)

i am a model for the d1 agency, which deals with brands such as levi's

i see my girlfriend hayley regularly

i live with my nan and grandad :D

errm thats about it

oh and i play occasional games on my rig or xbox360 :D

It's a pretty tight schedule for me I take 13 credit hours in classes then I go to work full time and then I work on little side projects to keep my IT skills up to snuff like building IDS sensors, playing with Linux, and some HAK5 projects such as Hacking a FON. Then i get my 3 hours of sleep and start all over.

BTW, DingleBerries:

I work as a janitor for a college. Some times I walk by a door and see like half a problem on the board and solve it in my head. I think I am a lot smarter then all the kids that go here.

"Pencey was full of crooks. Quite a few guys came from these wealthy families, but it was full of crooks anyway. The more expensive a school is, the more crooks it has - I'm not kidding.

The Catcher in the Rye"

Holden Caulfield in Chapter 1

In case anyone is scratching their heads Will in Good Will Hunting was supposed to be based off of the character Holden Claufield. Normally I would let people figure this out, but the flamers have been getting really bad lately.

I work as a janitor for a college. Some times I walk by a door and see like half a problem on the board and solve it in my head. I think I am a lot smarter then all the kids that go here.

Is your real name Will Hunting!! LOL...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLG3S5WzHig

Wel i stopt working and sold my computer shops and businesses some years back.

Now i put all my time in my fam: and community work.

My wifi and i are still foster parents of 5 less fortunate kids. (we are foster parents for just over 26 years now)

With some of my mate's/pall's we keep tjhe local WiFi network community up and running.

With some other of my mate's/pall's we do some projects in afrika like setting up satellite internet and WiFi internet connections in very small schools and started now 2 internet cafe's in the middle of the bush.

We let some of the natives com over to the Netherlands and train them in keeping a Satellite/Wifi/Lan network up and running and in the use of Linux (Ubuntu) Os (we do not make use of any windows programmes in any of the projects).

Next to the IT stuff we also sent agriculture (like tractors) over to africa.

Well thats what my mate's/pall's and me do.

And next to that ones a year i organize a WirelessPowerCamp on my backyard, and during those WirelessPowerCamp we promote the use of wireless data connections and security for any one thats has any interest in Wireless data connections.

Well beside some other little tinks that helps me true the days is that it.

Gerard

"Pencey was full of crooks. Quite a few guys came from these wealthy families, but it was full of crooks anyway. The more expensive a school is, the more crooks it has - I'm not kidding.

The Catcher in the Rye"

Holden Caulfield in Chapter 1

In case anyone is scratching their heads Will in Good Will Hunting was supposed to be based off of the character Holden Claufield. Normally I would let people figure this out, but the flamers have been getting really bad lately.

I just started reading that book in english last week haha

Wel i stopt working and sold my computer shops and businesses some years back.

Now i put all my time in my fam: and community work.

My wifi and i are still foster parents of 5 less fortunate kids. (we are foster parents for just over 26 years now)

With some of my mate's/pall's we keep tjhe local WiFi network community up and running.

With some other of my mate's/pall's we do some projects in afrika like setting up satellite internet and WiFi internet connections in very small schools and started now 2 internet cafe's in the middle of the bush.

We let some of the natives com over to the Netherlands and train them in keeping a Satellite/Wifi/Lan network up and running and in the use of Linux (Ubuntu) Os (we do not make use of any windows programmes in any of the projects).

Next to the IT stuff we also sent agriculture (like tractors) over to africa.

Well thats what my mate's/pall's and me do.

And next to that ones a year i organize a WirelessPowerCamp on my backyard, and during those WirelessPowerCamp we promote the use of wireless data connections and security for any one thats has any interest in Wireless data connections.

Well beside some other little tinks that helps me true the days is that it.

Gerard

That is a great thing you are doing

mmm i love the gym haha

what type of workout do you do

free weight

machines

arobic

etc

?

im a free weights/machines guy, i hate cardio, and i'm already at 10% bodyfat currently so i dont usually bother. sometimes i'll circuit train for a good 30-45 min which is about as close to cardio as i ever get.

im a free weights/machines guy, i hate cardio, and i'm already at 10% bodyfat currently so i dont usually bother. sometimes i'll circuit train for a good 30-45 min which is about as close to cardio as i ever get.

http://planaheist.com/420/420%20folks/vector.jpg

http://planaheist.com/420/420%20folks/vector1.jpg

No offense, your arms are pretty meaty but your legs look almost feminine. Maybe a little bit of running and squats will do you some good?

No offense, your arms are pretty meaty but your legs look almost feminine. Maybe a little bit of running and squats will do you some good?

ehh not so much hes a pretty decent size, if anything just some calf workouts.

I almost always use free weight because I like the idea of maintaing control of what I do. machines just seem to guide me too much. Cardio is just once in a while for me throught the season we run besides playing football just about everyday during the offseason i just run like once a week on my own.

How much are you putting up(bench, squat, curls, power cleans, etc)

I spend my Time doing one of the following things

- working as a web-, database-, software- developer at the local university. My fulltime job that is

- photography

- gaming, chatting, relaxing

- biking, hiking, traveling

• 1 month later...