what happened to ali?

markhimself

I was wondering what had happened to Ali myself.

Mnemonic, are you talking about Abby, the 'gothic' girl? Man, I think you need a break from the computer lol.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without revealing too much of season 4, what are you going to bring to the show Snubs?

I'm introducing, doing ads, I'm the glue between segments... I'll do some hacksnack downloads that'll last like 1 minute... Oh! I'm gonna try to do some trivia and help with the LAN parties. Mmmm video games...

Behind the scenes, I'm working on the Facebook group, the facebook hak5 page, and modding forums as well as replying to questions from viewers.

Whoo! I have a bit on my plate lol

Snakey, I'd be interested to hear why you think I'm stuck up. Is that because I have an opinion or because I bash on the boys a lot?

Snakey, I'd like to hang out with you sometime. IMHO, I thought people were stuck up or bitchy and then I went out for a beer with them or just talked about general shit. It was cool, I got to know them and thats the end of the story.

You really shouldn't judge me from what you see on a camera. Yes, I like expressing my opinion on a lot of topics. Wouldn't it be boring if I just sat there?

Really the k is silent? gtfo.

I bet you get those ID10T errors all the time when your playing with my moms 'puter. :rolleyes:

Wait, don't tell me it's YOUR computer you built from scratch! Still getting those errors, huh?

Seriously, though, a lot of your posts in the past year have been needlessly arrogant and rude. I know, I know, your still a teenager and you think that your cool because you hang out in "l337 h4ck3r" forums and do semi-cool shit with USB keys. At some point you may actually be able to put this knowledge to use in a good way. But, being good at hacking doesn't give you the right to be obnoxious. Eventually you'll learn how to not be a dick that way you can stop calling your shit Mini Me.

--------------

Sorry my brethren, I just had to. PM me if you want to flame me for it, just, don't spam the forums.

I bet you get those ID10T errors all the time when your playing with my moms 'puter. :rolleyes:

Wait, don't tell me it's YOUR computer you built from scratch! Still getting those errors, huh?

Seriously, though, a lot of your posts in the past year have been needlessly arrogant and rude. I know, I know, your still a teenager and you think that your cool because you hang out in "l337 h4ck3r" forums and do semi-cool shit with USB keys. At some point you may actually be able to put this knowledge to use in a good way. But, being good at hacking doesn't give you the right to be obnoxious. Eventually you'll learn how to not be a dick that way you can stop calling your shit Mini Me.

--------------

Sorry my brethren, I just had to. PM me if you want to flame me for it, just, don't spam the forums.

completely wrong about me but good try. maybe give it another go? not sure where you got your info from but making random shit up dont make you any less right

1. i am arrogant and rude

2. i dont consider myself 1337 or a hax0r im just a computer enthusiast

3. i dont go around harvesting passwords on switchblade

so next time research and dont talk like you know shit mr hacker

well from my point of view any girl on any show is a to an interest to me and probly others

i did like ali and every other girl on the show

girls+technology = a freaking WIN situation

as for snubs...i dont know her she looks pretty and shes contributing who cares if she is or isnt stuck up

the point is generally to appreaicate what someone is doing and snakey...you apear to be a lamer..try

and fix yourself buddy else you will probly get banned when someone critisizes you just ignore it

by responding like an id10t you are basicly feeding the fire when you could just shake it off

in other news...anyone try out google chrome yet?

im using it..flipping awesome

Google Chrome

the way it handles things is going to be a new standard

im so stoked to be using it

;)

...btw i havent posted in freaking years how goes t3h communities?

Sooo...

Snubs mentioned a hang out?

s'an idea... a Mass hak5 meetup.. co-incide it with DEFCON, so that us continent hoppers got more to go for than than a few beers :)

BAM subject change!

Oooo, Defcon/Hak5 hangout '09. I REALLY like the sound of that. It gives me about a year to figure out what to do...

So! Let's start planning!