what happened to ali?

markhimself

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a fan of Ali. She was cute, bubbly and most importantly a real geek chick. The other girls are ok but I think that she was a big plus to the show. :rolleyes:

"girls+technology = a freaking WIN situation " - You got that right!

So prop's to Ali where ever you are!

Jimmy D

well from my point of view any girl on any show is a to an interest to me and probly others

i did like ali and every other girl on the show

girls+technology = a freaking WIN situation

as for snubs...i dont know her she looks pretty and shes contributing who cares if she is or isnt stuck up

the point is generally to appreaicate what someone is doing and snakey...you apear to be a lamer..try

and fix yourself buddy else you will probly get banned when someone critisizes you just ignore it

by responding like an id10t you are basicly feeding the fire when you could just shake it off

in other news...anyone try out google chrome yet?

im using it..flipping awesome

Google Chrome

the way it handles things is going to be a new standard

im so stoked to be using it

;)

...btw i havent posted in freaking years how goes t3h communities?

I personally like the fact the women of hak5 get in on the cast side of things. No offense to guys or anything but if I wanted a sausagefest I would sell my p.c gear on Ebay and take up a sport. WOW that really makes me sound like one of them basement dweling geeks with buffy posters all over the wall.

For the record props goes out to snubs for her segment on irongeeks osfuscate, even though it was brief I enjoyed it and found it interesting. My only minor gripe was the lack of displaying the directory you had to back up the reg keys prior to using the tool. But that was all sorted out from a visit to iron geeks website. What can I say I am male and am lazy by nature, typing in a url and reading classes as extra work. =P

Uh huh surreee..... Darren isn't on a leash, I have seen who does the cooking in those kitchen in the kitchen segments. ^_~