Wess Leaving HAK5

markhimself

(sorry if this has already been made... remove if needed)

This topic has been created as i think this Diserves its own little space of the internet, in which Hacklings like myself can find out the bad news. (good, depending on which angle you look at it)

I personally hope that life goes well for Wess, though i will miss him and his mod's on Hak5. The show will never be the same without you man. :D

http://wesstobler.vox.com/library/post/the...-of-an-age.html

one of the things i REALLY liked in the first eps of Hak.5 was its balance: Darren was the software/geeky guy and Wess the hardware/cool one.

With Wess resigning the show has had a big loss but i think that Matt will do a great work maintaining the balance :lol:

Good luck Wess, you've earned it!

sux he's leaving. some of the stuff he did was pretty cool and it will be missed. what would be nice is if one of the fans of hak5 had a good enough camera and the skill and would start modding and submitting it. darren said it might be included if its of quality.

Sorry I told ya'll he'd be on the show :(

Definetly a total lie on my part.

its ok snubs.

just let wess know we all want him back :)

ill miss his hardware segments. thats what i watched hak5 for back in the days of season 1 :D

spose on the bright side, revision 3, episode a week, just hoping there will be hardware segments by someone else.

It's only lying if it's intentionaly misleading.

Yeh, I was actually told he WAS going to be on the show, and that was the deal. So thats what I TOLD everyone. Every single person that asked, I said yeah, he'll be on... Cuz that's what I was told in complete seriousness. It's a shame I was misleaded in the first place, so I'm sorry that I misleaded anyone.