stupidity in NY

Razor512

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former

while on the bus on the way to school, the bus was packed

one lady rang for a stop  she was probably in her 20's and  had the worst attitude possible (sometimes common in queens NY)

as we all know,

all city buses have 2 exits  one in the back area and one in the front, the new hybrid buses have the front and back exits at the same level

(this change was made to make using the bus easier on the driver as they no longer have to walk all the way to the back to use the wheelchair ramp, it can now be controlled from the front and the low level allows 1 steel panel instead of a lift  to be used)

well today the bus was full, and this lady wanted to get off, she was in the upper area of the back part of the bus, and  knowing newyork, people are too lazy to go more than half way down unless something happens that makes then  have to go further back

when the bus reached her stop she tried to make her way to the front exit, (to get to that exit, she would have to pass the back exit and have everyone move out of the way so she could move through )

when she got past 3 people,  and got up to me, the looked at me and got a attitude and asked me to move.

i turned to her slowly and told her " you know you could have  left through the back door instead of pushing your way through  like 50 people to go through the front"

then she started to get a nastier attitude and failing to properly pronounce 99% of the words she was trying to say, so i caked her, "can i press 1 for english?"  and then she stopped talking and got off through the other exit

what made it even more stupid was that she  walked in the direction opposite direction that the bus was facing so if she went through the front, the would only have turned the other way and walked back passing the back door on the outside again 

whats happening to new york? :x

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former

while on the bus on the way to school, the bus was packed

one lady rang for a stop  she was probably in her 20's and  had the worst attitude possible (sometimes common in queens NY)

as we all know,

all city buses have 2 exits  one in the back area and one in the front, the new hybrid buses have the front and back exits at the same level

(this change was made to make using the bus easier on the driver as they no longer have to walk all the way to the back to use the wheelchair ramp, it can now be controlled from the front and the low level allows 1 steel panel instead of a lift  to be used)

well today the bus was full, and this lady wanted to get off, she was in the upper area of the back part of the bus, and  knowing newyork, people are too lazy to go more than half way down unless something happens that makes then  have to go further back

when the bus reached her stop she tried to make her way to the front exit, (to get to that exit, she would have to pass the back exit and have everyone move out of the way so she could move through )

when she got past 3 people,  and got up to me, the looked at me and got a attitude and asked me to move.

i turned to her slowly and told her " you know you could have  left through the back door instead of pushing your way through  like 50 people to go through the front"

then she started to get a nastier attitude and failing to properly pronounce 99% of the words she was trying to say, so i caked her, "can i press 1 for english?"  and then she stopped talking and got off through the other exit

what made it even more stupid was that she  walked in the direction opposite direction that the bus was facing so if she went through the front, the would only have turned the other way and walked back passing the back door on the outside again 

whats happening to new york? :x

Respect others dood... ffs.

she would have gotten more respect if she wasnt such a jerk

she skips the door and tries to make everyone squeeze out of the way for her and she cant even say a simple excuse me  the tells people to move in a nasty tone  then if you don't move fast enough she yells a mixture of profanity and slang  at you

that that point  she has given up all respect  so i embarrassed her in front of everyone  (some people take acting angry and tough like there about to fight, too seriously )

I woudl have replied I am deaf and that she needs to say it again slowly so I can read her lips. Then I would have poitned to the back door in a sign language manner and said, there is the exit miss. Then I would have said have a nice day and waved goodbye in sign language (with my middle finger).

she would have gotten more respect if she wasnt such a jerk

she skips the door and tries to make everyone squeeze out of the way for her and she cant even say a simple excuse me  the tells people to move in a nasty tone  then if you don't move fast enough she yells a mixture of profanity and slang  at you

that that point  she has given up all respect  so i embarrassed her in front of everyone  (some people take acting angry and tough like there about to fight, too seriously )

Dood and?

Let me explain this ok. I really did not want to waste my time doing this but oh well.

Why does this woman act like this?

She grew up that way. Society around her influenced her into what she is.

Oh really?

so i caked her, "can i press 1 for english?"

Now she can make the same argument with that? Why would someone say that! Because it is what you are used to, you being used to the internet culture probably find that funny.

These things can make the argument that you are stupid or she is. But really none of you are, you cannot just call someone stupid or a n00b or anything from just what you feel is the norm, which others may not.

Now why she did not use the other exit? Well maybe she was in a hurry, being nervous or under pressure (school drivers feel that, we all know that) can cause you to do something "stupid".

Its late at night, I know I will be flamed for this... oh well.

You're an asshole, how do you live with yourself? Some people need to learn to let things go. You're included.

when they start going crazy on you for not moving fast enough, it is either you tell them off or  do what they say and look like a idiot for being talked to like that

if NY there lots of idiots and jerks (makes up 90% of the population here)

you have people who are jerks and will loudly tell you off for not breaking your back so they wont have to wait .5-1 seconds

and you have the others who are rude  and will yell "excuse me" loudly and in a rude when you don't move the first time  when you clearly herd them but know it is not save to really be moving too much  while the bus driver is moving at 25MPH and dogging card and swerving all over the place

the last person who decided to move around like that fell flat on the floor and someone almost fell on them because while they were moving the bus driver suddenly slowed down, causing them to loose their balance

you also get the assholes who say excuse me in a crowed bus, but since it is not moving at the moment, you lean forward to give them space to move through, but instead of going past, they stop right in back of you and your stuck in a position where your just about to fall over  and if you try to ask them to move a little, they pretend you don't exist

now when they do that to me, i will say excuse me and try to get their attention  2-3 times and if they just ignore me, then i stand up normally and  have them in that almost falling over position they they move to a different area

some people are assholes  and if you don't stand up to them, they walk all over you  thats why usually hen you here, you usually see just about everyone  with a angry face like there ready to fight at a moments notice  and when your not angry, your usually a target for jerks and assholes

i have seen the assholes cause problems with someone else who looks angry  and when they do something like that, the asshole  automatically prepares for a argument  when they  knowingly start the argument

but i usually cant even get me self to look angry (just doesnt feel right) so if i tell them off, they see it completely unexpected

You will meet a lot of stupid, rude people in your life. Like the woman I see every day on my way to work who insists on crossing the level crossing in front of trains that are pulling out of the station. Waiting for 1-2 mins until the all clear light comes on is just to much for her. In the end all you can do is weigh up the vague hope you have that one day she will be flattened by the 0831 to Guilford with the fact that you will probally have to wait around for hours in the cold giving a statement to the police and be late to work.

Be not as the mountain solid and unmoving. Be as the grass light, flexible, and moving in harmony with the wind.

8)

be as the grassmower tearing all the weeds to shreds :twisted:

Be not as the mountain solid and unmoving. Be as the grass light, flexible, and moving in harmony with the wind.

while in some situations it may work, but not in NY, if you take all the crap they give you then they take even more advantage and do something even more stupid

like when  a jerk picks on you in school then when you just take it and do nothing, then 4 other weaker kids join in and pick on you also because you have been labeled  as someone who can be picked on.

but in the same situation, it you explain to the jerk that you don't want to be picked on but take the crap then punch the crap out of them, that person leaves leaves you alone and so does all of the others who were planning on joining in