else {

if (isCruise()) {

InitializeTimer(15, "grabMp3()");

}

}

playCount++;

}

}

Just change the 15, to your desired seconds...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timer values:

- getArtistBio (15 seconds) (from last.fm)

- (15 seconds pause)

- grabMp3 (15 seconds)

- submission to last.fm (?)

Is the song submitted to your last.fm account at the same time as the getArtistBio?

Also would it be possible to make these timers adjustable on the user interface ? Just a thought and would be a handy feature.

slip

i found flsh player v.8 but i can't load the the music box, and when i use flash player v9 the grap track thing dosen't work well.

somebody help :roll:

I have the same problem as Blue sun. Help

Could you also post a liunk on where one could find flash 8. It is difficult to get it on the net.

Thanx

Hello MrDave2176,

I can't access to your website but would like to download the last version of Pandor's Jar. Could you fix this ?

Thanks in advance !

http://wildandbad.com:8080

http://wildandbad.no-ip.info

don't work.

Yah, somehow Verizon seems to be blocking incoming http requests. Not sure how. I'm working on it. In the meantime I've mirrored the 7.2 and 7.3 beta here:

http://latenightgames.com/pandora/pandora.beta.7.2.zip

http://latenightgames.com/pandora/pandora.beta.7.3.zip

Guest t3chn0b0y
i found flsh player v.8 but i can't load the the music box, and when i use flash player v9 the grap track thing dosen't work well.

somebody help :roll:

I have the same problem as Blue sun. Help

Could you also post a liunk on where one could find flash 8. It is difficult to get it on the net.

Thanx

it can be found on the adobe site..

You can download the uninstaller here:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

Flash 8 (Windows) download site:

http://www.soft32.com/Download/Free/Macrom...er/4-500-1.html

I'm sure with a little digging you'll find plenty more of them.

To please Sparda :roll: :lol:

The Beta 7 Pandora jar link does not work. It is not possible to download it. Could someone please repair it?

Otherwise tell me what other version would work and where I could get it.

Thanks

Thread renamed Pandora Timeshifting App: Main Discussion Thread to make it easyer to find for new-comers. If anyone has a problem with this, just PM me and we can sort it out.

I have Flash 8, version 24, the latest Firefox, and Windows 2000. I'm getting this when trying to use the app:

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:42) - No enum const class enums.FileType.ICO

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class enums.FileType.ICO

at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:192)

at enums.FileType.valueOf(FileType.java:7)

at servlet.ProcessAction.handleStaticRequest(ProcessAction.java:112)

at server.Server.handleHTTPRequest(Server.java:155)

at server.Server.run(Server.java:83)

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:42) - 127.0.0.1 connected to server.

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:101) - handling request

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:102) - processing url: GET /process?action=grab&artist=Lil%20Pocket%20Knife&title=Red%20Ho

tt&album=&genre=&comment=ripped%20by%20[PaNDoRas%20jAR]%20your%20source%20for%20listening%20pleasure&year=&cruise=off&al

bumImgLocaction=&pandoraUserName=/mp3&stationId=&cddbLookUp=off&addToItunes=off&_= HTTP/1.1

INFO [Thread-2] (ProcessAction.java:24) - handling mp3 request

INFO [Thread-2] (Mp3Processor.java:24) - locating mp3

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:112) - unable to rip MP3

java.lang.RuntimeException: unable to find file make sure you have Pandora running in a FIRFOX browser

at util.Mp3Processor.findUserTmpDir(Mp3Processor.java:139)

at util.Mp3Processor.findCurrentMP3(Mp3Processor.java:25)

at servlet.ProcessAction.handleMP3Request(ProcessAction.java:30)

at server.Server.handleHTTPRequest(Server.java:110)

at server.Server.run(Server.java:83)

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:42) - unable to rip MP3 unable to find file make sure you have Pandora running in a FIRFOX

browser

java.lang.RuntimeException: unable to rip MP3 unable to find file make sure you have Pandora running in a FIRFOX browser

It may be two problems, but mabye it is related. Seems like a great app and would like to participate in the fun, let me know if there is more information that you need from me. Oh, and I have Pandora 7.3 from your mirror. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Hi, having a small issue, not all songs being saved are what they say they are.

I won't list specific songs but, a blues song shown saving in jar when looked up in the saved folder shows the artist, song correctly, but when played is not the song that was played or saved in jar.

Also, this does not happen everytime, some are correct.

Anyone else having or had this issue?

Any solutions out there?

Thanks

Hi everyone!

Thanx for the help. My jar is working - al least it is playing songs. It does not save songs - or not as far as I could see. Should one put in a dir where to save? Or where is it standardly saved?

Could there be another problem? I had 'c:pandora' in as a dir - but that didn't work.

Thanx

for some reason, many of the saved mp3s are tagged incorrectly: they are labeled as the current song, but in fact, the song is the song that played just before.

sorry if i sound confusing, but i tried to trash the cache and it still didnt work. it sometimes works right, but most of the time, it tags the former song

Arackis, trintha, Ukonjack

for some reason, many of the saved mp3s are tagged incorrectly: they are labeled as the current song, but in fact, the song is the song that played just before.
Hi, having a small issue, not all songs being saved are what they say they are.

I won't list specific songs but, a blues song shown saving in jar when looked up in the saved folder shows the artist, song correctly, but when played is not the song that was played or saved in jar.

INFO [Thread-2] (Server.java:42) - No enum const class enums.FileType.ICO

copy the pandora.jar from the 7.2 release into the new 7.3 distribution

:!: mrdave why not fix the 7.3 release - it seems kinda silly for noobs to have to go through these unnecessary steps to get the thing running?

just add the versioning stuff to the right source in the 7.2 dist, compile and copy over to 7.3

sarah

check your pandora log file - there may be some information inside to give you a better idea on whats going on

So I started getting songs tagged but found out that a lot of them are named wrongly as I've seen people in the forum who use 7.3 already mention.

Then I saw barley's comment that I should overwrite the 7.3 jar file with the 7.2 jar. I did that and now I'm getting the "make sure you are using a firefox browser" message...

Help?

Arackis, trintha, Ukonjack

:!: mrdave why not fix the 7.3 release - it seems kinda silly for noobs to have to go through these unnecessary steps to get the thing running?

just add the versioning stuff to the right source in the 7.2 dist, compile and copy over to 7.3

Timing. I am having hosting issues. I have fixed my local copy but I am having a tough time getting my domains straightened out.

If anyone can re-package a 7.3 zip file and email it to me (mrdave21764 at gmail dot com) I may be able to get it online to the latenightgames mirror. I can't connect to my home machine from work anymore either which makes it double frustrating.

I apologise for the problems, but the FIOS installation has replaced my usual Comcast connection completely and so I have to force it to work or else have nothing at all.

I am considering an off-site hosting for my wildandbad domain since Verzon seems determined to keep me from using my home machine as a server.