Hacking the 1/4 Pounder

AndyzBong

Hello all,

Recently a friend of mine at ITT who works at McDonalds informed me of an interesting trick. This little "hack" allows you to get an additional Double-Quarter Pounder burger at McDonalds. You should really do this with two separate people on two separate orders.

Step 1: Order a regular Quarter Pounder burger and a Double Quarter Pounder burger.

(add other items if you wish to disguise the "hack")

Step 2: Upon receiving your food, place your Quarter Pounder burger in the Double Quarter Pounder box and hide the double Quarter Pounder.

Step 3: Tell cashier that there has been a mistake and you have received a regular Quarter Pounder instead of a double.

(both the double and single sandwich come in the same "Quarter Pounder" box)

Step 4: Receive another double Quarter Pounder in replacement of your single Quarter Pounder.

You now have two double Quarter Pounder McDonald burgers.

Enjoy,

AndyzBong

(information provided by Paul "Wall" P.)

Hello all,

Recently a friend of mine at ITT who works at McDonalds informed me of an interesting trick. This little "hack" allows you to get an additional Double-Quarter Pounder burger at McDonalds. You should really do this with two separate people on two separate orders.

Step 1: Order a regular Quarter Pounder burger and a Double Quarter Pounder burger.

(add other items if you wish to disguise the "hack")

Step 2: Upon receiving your food, place your Quarter Pounder burger in the Double Quarter Pounder box and hide the double Quarter Pounder.

Step 3: Tell cashier that there has been a mistake and you have received a regular Quarter Pounder instead of a double.

(both the double and single sandwich come in the same "Quarter Pounder" box)

Step 4: Receive another double Quarter Pounder in replacement of your single Quarter Pounder.

You now have two double Quarter Pounder McDonald burgers.

Enjoy,

AndyzBong

(information provided by Paul "Wall" P.)

Of course this will probably work, but you do run the risk of getting a nice wad of spit on your free burger.

Go watch Super Size Me if you have not seen it and currently like macdonalds.
yes becasue that video wasn't biased at all

you eat only what your going to use

if you don't move much don't eat lots of high fat foods

if you workout EVERY day it doesn't really matter too much as long as the diet is balanced

Go watch Super Size Me if you have not seen it and currently like macdonalds.

QFE! Nuff said!