• Wess
    • Harrison
    • Alli
    • Jenn

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually surprised Darren and Wess are getting votes to begin with. I mean, as I guy I have a really hard time viewing another guy as 'hot'. I don't think I'm particularly alone in this, and given the fact that most geeks on this forum are guys...

No offence intended to any of the cast members, but I'm going to have to request you add another person on that list. Given my extremely warped view on the world, and the fact that I tend to be egotistical when it amuses me, I'd have to say that I'm the sexiest outta the lot of them.

Technologique for Mayor!

>coughs<

Its really weird, Jenn and Harrison both look exactly like people I know. Harrison, have you ever been to the UK, de-aged yourself to 20 and gone by the name Leon Harper?

Oh gosh, I just can't decide.

I mean, Darren's got the whole "cool" thing going for him, Wess is fabulous without the glasses (wear contacts!), Harrison has the whole ability to turn water into wine, Alli is attractive in a geek way, and she knows her videogames, which is a definate plus, and Jenn... has good taste in clothes?

Anyway, I should probably get around to watching episodes 8 and 9 soon, so I can actually judge from a position of knowledge. As it is, Evil Server gets all my votes. Yes. All 13 of them.