Folding@Home -- Hak.5 Team -- Join!

The_PHP_Jedi

What hardware are you using to donate to F@H?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Computer (CPU)
    • GPU
    • PS3

Sup guys! We invite you to our Folding@Home team and contribute to the cause and pwn the other teams!

Join Team Hak.5 (51258) Today!

We are currently within the top 400, hoping to get into the top 200 (and even the top 100 :D). If you have a PS3 (we already have PS3s in our team), please feel free to donate your PS3's power to our team! Computers (CPUs), GPUs and PS3s are welcome. There is no client for the XBox yet.

Thx fellow Hak.5ers! Let's pwn them!

http://folding.stanford.edu -- Official F@H Home Page

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.p...p;teamnum=51258 -- Hak.5 Team Page

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, don't want to start a Console Flamewar here, but the Wii is a lot less powerful than the XBox and PS3, so it'd be pointless. Wii has low power consumption anyways. Don't want Wii owners to say "How the hell did I get $200 more in my power bill?!!?" :)

Anyways, keep Folding Your Technolust!

Yeah, don't want to start a Console Flamewar here, but the Wii is a lot less powerful than the XBox and PS3, so it'd be pointless. Wii has low power consumption anyways. Don't want Wii owners to say "How the hell did I get $200 more in my power bill?!!?" :)

Anyways, keep Folding Your Technolust!

I think it is about the same  as Xbox, but WAY less powrful than 360 and PS3. Even though, it would still be useful. Divide the per PS3 folding by about 10 and you've got how much per Wii. Ten wiis = one PS3