A British perspective on the USA...

VaKo

Yup! On a side note, why is New Orleans still so fucked up? America has just spent the best part of a trillion dollars blowing the crap out of a desert on the far side of the globe and New Orleans still looks worse than Falluja did after a protracted period of CQB.

But you fail to see the point in this. Using deductive reasoning i was able to figure out this: We have more nuke's than everyone else. Thus we are better you . Thus it doesn't really matter what we do, as long as you keep in mind that once again we have more nuclear weapons trusted to a president who cant pronounce the word nuclear.

So there shove it the rest of the world!

If you fail to realize the sarcasm in this post i have deep deep sympathy for you.

We have more nuke's than everyone else. Thus we are better you. Thus it doesn't really matter what we do, as long as you keep in mind that once again we have more nuclear weapons trusted to a president who cant pronounce the word nuclear.

So there shove it the rest of the world!

Or as Denis Leary (yes, his first name is spelled with a single n) sang in the song "Asshole":

[...]and there ain't a goddamn thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why... yeah! Two words--nuclear fuckin' weapons, OK? Russia, Czechoslovakia, Romania, they can have all the democracy they want...they can have a democracy cakewalk right through the middle of Tienamen Square and it won't make a lick of fuckin' difference, because we've got the bombs, OK?

just 1 thing

how fucking retarded do you have to be to just start attacking people because they make a big deal about saying that they're gay, or they're democrats or whatever else.

these are the people that voted for bush

bush, the ma leading the world, was chosen by the most inbred, mentally deficient people that humanity can produce.

bush, the man leading the world, was chosen by the most inbred, mentally deficient people that humanity can produce.

Well I'm sure the cross-breeding supermen and women at Haliburton and other corporations that are discovering new and exciting ways to scam the US public out of their tax dollars are also amongst those that voted for bush.

And for the record, they actually said they WEREN'T gay. That... female... assumed it because the slogan suggested they were okay with people being gay. I also doubt you'd get such a reaction from people when you're in a big city, but I'll let some of you americans decide that one.

To me, the most interesting thing about this particular section of the film is at what short notice these guys managed to show up. Those guys either weren't doing anything of significance when they got the call, or have a really weird sense of priority.

Just saw the episode.... jeebus. Not the obvious mental behaviour, but New Orleans... damn. Its been like a year. That's a disgrace.

"I do believe in some parts of America humans mate with vegetables."
"[They] are suffering from a serious irony deficiency

...I also doubt you'd get such a reaction from people when you're in a big city, but I'll let some of you americans decide that one.

In all fairness it reminded me of a horrible "holiday" in Wales many years ago. My attempts at buying food in a Local shop were met with some horrible slurred screeching which apparently was a language.

...I also doubt you'd get such a reaction from people when you're in a big city, but I'll let some of you americans decide that one.

In all fairness it reminded me of a horrible "holiday" in Wales many years ago. My attempts at buying food in a Local shop were met with some horrible slurred screeching which apparently was a language.

I use to have a welch land lord I just nodded my head and pretended I knew what she was saying but I'm in South Carolina now and I have to do the same thing to my neighbors.

You think new orleans its bad you should see some places here and we had not natural disaster