[Official] DNSspoof

Whistle Master

I'm a  High school's student,and not good at this. 

I spent 4 hours making it work,but fail..

Please help me,Thanks ! ! !

Follow is my configure

DNSspoof    :    br-lan

Start on boot :   OFF

Host:

172.16.42.1  it.com

172.16.42.1  *it.com

172.16.42.1  www.baidu.com

172.16.42.1  *baidu.com

Landing Page:

<?php

echo "Hello World";

?>

Output:

172.16.42.213.54750 > 172.16.42.1.53: 62863 +A? www.baidu.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destination                       Gateway                     Genmask                      Flags       Metric           Ref           Use            Iface

172.16.42.0                          *                                255.255.255.0              U               0                   0                 0              br-lan

192.168.0.0                          *                                255.255.255.0              U               0                    0                 0              eth0

192.168.0.1                          *                                 255.255.255.255          UH           0                    0                  0             eth0

Default: 172.16.42.42

Interface: br-lan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should have it:

wwww.baidu.com 172.16.42.1

just put the desired ip after the recond you want spoofed.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

They work. They’re particular though to which is started first. Rickroll works. Get that ‘rolling’ (har har) and you can work backwords to how you can get it going. The guy who runs haveibeenpwned.com has some settings for the pineapple that utilizes dnsspoof and dnsmasqspoof to give the impression of internet connectivity and then serves them a warning for connecting to unknown APs. I’ve been able to disect that for my own uses in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you sure? I have spent the last 2 days trying to install the DNSspoof dependencies. When installing them they got from "not installed" to "installing" and then back to "not installed" when running the install script manually the following error is displayed "Collected errors: * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package dnsspoof." have tried to opkg update but that doesn't help. 

• 3 weeks later...

I upgraded my Pineapple Tetra to Firmware Upgrade (Current version: 2.6.1) and now when I install either DNSMasq Spoof or DNSspoof both do not install their dependancies.  When I click to install, it states that it is uninstalling them!  And if I then click to install - again, the waring that I am uninstalling.  I reset my device to factory settings and to no avail.

4 hours ago, MikelMD said:

I upgraded my Pineapple Tetra to Firmware Upgrade (Current version: 2.6.1) and now when I install either DNSMasq Spoof or DNSspoof both do not install their dependancies.  When I click to install, it states that it is uninstalling them!  And if I then click to install - again, the waring that I am uninstalling.  I reset my device to factory settings and to no avail.

Hello,

You have to downgrade to get the modules to work again. They do not work in 2.6.1 and I am not sure if they are being worked on to be compatible.

3 minutes ago, MikelMD said:

Thanks - How would I downgrade the module?  I dod try the github version and that did not work.

Its not the module you need to downgrade but your pineapple firmware.  Do a firmware recovery which will take you to version 2.4.1

https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/articles/360010471774-Firmware-Recovery

MAKE SURE you use the firmware recovery bin found on the download page.

• 5 months later...

I cant get DNSspoof to start. It installed after some attempts, but pressing the "start" button, makes it go to "starting" and then back to "start". Trying on wlan0 where i have a test phone connected through the open SSID

image.png.ab432ed23bec58d051528b133b6e39d2.png
I get this error

**EDIT
Okay i tried on the br-lan,  because i could see that was the only interface with an ip-adress which makes sense. Now it looks like this:

image.png.a449f5692fe8e63539f9a59e822d9d47.png

So it intercepts the request, but never manages to redirect it to the landing page. Why could this be?

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 11:08 AM, Something said:

I cant get DNSspoof to start. It installed after some attempts, but pressing the "start" button, makes it go to "starting" and then back to "start". Trying on wlan0 where i have a test phone connected through the open SSID

image.png.ab432ed23bec58d051528b133b6e39d2.png
I get this error

**EDIT
Okay i tried on the br-lan,  because i could see that was the only interface with an ip-adress which makes sense. Now it looks like this:

image.png.a449f5692fe8e63539f9a59e822d9d47.png

So it intercepts the request, but never manages to redirect it to the landing page. Why could this be?

Mine does not intercept even though i use "br-lan" the traffic...

Can you share your Hosts config?

Archived