purepwnage 12 is out

Duelus

This was the greatest episode. I'm so glad we could be there to cover the premier in Toronto. Got so much great footage. We'll be going back in 2 weeks to shoot some more. Look out for a mini documentary in the not too distant future.

I'll post some pics from the event/after party once I know it's safe to. I'm pretty sure everyone knows the real names of the cast and Kyle's face now.

While the episode it's self was good, I don't like that they hid there real names until the last episode of this season. It makes them seem almost devious. I mean, far enough the whole thing was fictional, but, do fictional TV shows hide the names of the actors? No.

think of the first season like a movie you don't find out all the names untill the end... and really unless you asked then you can't complain

where's my drink?

what drink?

the drink you were supposed to get me.

you didn't ask for a drink.

Ya but you should have read my mind.

I'm just stunned they chose not to put up a torrent of it (on their site. I'm sure some schmuck is running one by now). The hosting server seems to take his beating like a woman though (higher tolerance to pain and everything).

I still think the best ep was #2: Girls. Asking gamer questions to girls and their rather stunned responses ("Is that even a word? Haha. It is?!? Hahahaha!", "... Could you please repeat the question?"). Truly priceless.

I love how at the end when Jeremy shows up after kicking the 3 bad dudes asses he doesn't waste a minute to start microing bad dudes ass. Of course, bad dude is uber pro and deflected, but meh. that last scene was teh best. i love the reaction shows from tagi, especially the part about his left testicle. everyone sold it amazingly well. oh, and the tetris music from the begining.. ahh. i love it. grabbed the mp3 from pronobozo a while back. i hope he does an extended cut of it. good stuff all around.