Whats your favorite liquor ?

skillsmw

Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey is delicious. It tastes like Big Red chewing gum, has a bit of a kick to it too.

Three Olives 'Dude' is a vodka that tastes a lot like Mountain Dew.

Svedka Citron is good. Despite it being lemon flavored and smelling like lemon pledge, it is actually sweet, not sour.

Jack Daniels honey whiskey is very smooth.

All 4 of these are very easy going, especially in shots. They go down without the need for a chaser for most people I drink with.

bottle.pngthree%20olives%20dude.jpg78316.jpg1600_JackDanielsTennesseeHoneyWhiskey375

I'm into making/mixing my own cocktails these days. The Bombay Bramble goes down a treat as does a Liquor 43 Sour.

It's also fun (I think) to make virgin cocktails so people that tend to always be the designated driver have something unique to drink aswell. The 'Komkommie' is VERY nice.

I'm into making/mixing my own cocktails these days. The Bombay Bramble goes down a treat as does a Liquor 43 Sour.

It's also fun (I think) to make virgin cocktails so people that tend to always be the designated driver have something unique to drink aswell. The 'Komkommie' is VERY nice.

I was lucky enough to get a couple thousand dollars worth of liquors handed down to me, so I have been mixing quite a bit as well.

Since you said you like SoCo, try this mixed drink out: The Alabama Slammer.

1 oz. SoCo, 1 oz. Amoretto, 0.5 oz Grenadine(or Sloe Gin), orange juice, ice.

Mix everything but the OJ, and pour over Ice. Then fill the glass with the orange juice and give it one more swirl.

If you're having a party, and want to make something that tastes good and will really get you drunk, I suggest you make Skipper. I promise you, as long as you don't make any substitutions. I have served this for dozens of people and everybody absolutely loves it! Just be sure to tell everyone that it is deceptively strong.

12 Cans of Natural Ice beer.

1/2 a handle of the cheapest 80 proof vodka you can find. I'm talking about the $11 handles.

2 cans of minute maid frozen pink lemonade mix. most big grocery stores have this near the frozen deserts section.

Pour everything into a punch bowl or other large container. Be sure to pour the beer slowly so it doesn't get all foamy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow what a computer question. JD, JB, CM, Redrum. Oh yeah this does not count but its cool. I used to sell beer made in Tampa FL. Drink it too, the cider rocks. There are some wines that are very good that have cool names. Third Wife, The whip, The Spur, Revolver, and the Stash.

Speaking of interesting names: Black Death Vodka

Slash-Black-Death-Vodka.jpg

I actually bought this exact package back in my youth ('96-'97ish).

This brand also made cigarettes, which was quite popular, though only because of the packaging.

• 3 weeks later...

George Dickle Cascade Hollow for sippin' and Stolichnaya Vodka with Tonic. Normally I'm a beer drinker though, Natural Ice(i.e. Natty Ice) for general drinking and Bud Black Crown for when I want something a bit better.

Dirty Martini... Made with gin (nothing less expensive than Bombay Sapphire but preferably Hendricks (or Old Raj if you can find it)), Vya dry vermouth and a mild (I like Fourme d'Ambert or Cashel) bleu cheese stuffed queen olives, shaken not stirred (I prefer the ice chips over the clarity).

IMG_20140904_173903_zps9c3ee0bd.jpg

Cheers!

• 1 month later...