mrgray

Delete.

Edited by mrgray

During my recent battery testing rounds i also was looking at the temps. On average i was running both radios and the processor at or above 50% capacity for full eight to nine hours. For both test i had the pineapple in an enclosed bag with little to no circulation. The temps were never more then slightly warm..... My three cents....

Why are y'all hating on my stuff man? I fixed a problem.

I WILL SHOW YOU HATE!!!

Your holes are drilled crooked and your photo is blurry!!!1!!

However, in all seriousness I don't see anyone showing any hate here.

You are just the first person I that I know of that has reported a rebooting issue caused by overheating.

He did say that power came from usb. As for the noise of the fan, I wondered about that myself. Either way, I like it. Always cool to go MacGyver.

This doesn't make sense, fan equals noise, fan equals exponential power drain... If you are just mod'ing for the fun of it, kewl, otherwise doesn't seem to be problem needing to be solved.

Edited by King Crimson

Sebkinne,

We all understand that the warrenty is void when it reaches this point. :D

For a short period of time, whenever I booted up my MKV it was in Bolivia region mode, and it got hot. Still trying to figure out why wlan1 is by default at 27dBm in US reg. Anyhoo, guessing that is why.

May I ask.. why?

There is really not need to add this and I don't see this being a good or safe idea. I do not recommend anyone doing this (as of course, this imidiately voids your warranty).

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Edited by King Crimson

I should probably just shut up in this thread but...

Again I don't see anyone here really being hateful about your original post. We are just asking questions and making general statements.

Also I was trying to be funny with my first reply. I am sorry if I offended you.

Edited by lostngone

Good gosh people i was messing around, and there is no noise thats loud.

People need to calm down and i don't care about warranty i have $ and yes the holes aren't straight. I'm building another box for the system is why i didn't spend but 15min on this project. @lostngone. Shutup your not funny. You're probably a 12 year old that has nothing better to do.

Plus if my device is sitting out in the sun in a black box in another black box it will overheat its common sense.

Next time i'm just not going to post my crap on here and try and help people out.

This is stupid its just a freaking fan mod because my setup gets hot from other devices a have also.

And who gives a shit if my photo is blurry i really don't care.

And yes i'm pissed off i've had a bad day and people are acting ridiculous. I mean come on.

My setup is working great and doesn't overheat nor doesn't use much battery either.

Theres not really any need for that, If you dont want feedback, dont post your stuff on the forums.

Also, why would you just put it in the sun?

Edited by Foxtrot

I've had enough of this.

I should probably just shut up in this thread but...

Again I don't see anyone here really being hateful about your original post. We are just asking questions and making general statements.

Also I was trying to be funny with my first reply. I am sorry if I offended you.

Its fine man, just the way you worded it was you were being rude. I miss understood your post.

I thought this would have been a good idea. I noticed that when I use my Mark 5 in the travel kit bag that it gets quite hot. I have stopped using the travel bag kit as I am afraid of overheating. Is it suppose to be getting this hot? Will the device over heating in the travel kit void my warranty? is there some way I can avoid this?