REAL IPTV

SomeoneE1se

this is amazing. ive been watching for an hour and im glued. i dont know for sure if its just pulling the feeds from youtube and google video, but i hope it is. if thats the case then we dont need to worry about them going down in bandwidth bill hell. the content on here is so mind blowing amazing and it, just, works. fullscreen internet television bliss. im so happy.

this is amazing. ive been watching for an hour and im glued. i dont know for sure if its just pulling the feeds from youtube and google video, but i hope it is. if thats the case then we dont need to worry about them going down in bandwidth bill hell. the content on here is so mind blowing amazing and it, just, works. fullscreen internet television bliss. im so happy.

"...lovingly powered by Blip.tv, Google Video and YouTube."

Looks all good to me :)

It's an interesting concept, me, tvguy and Shinmaryuu were discussing a local version of something like this to make watching IPTV easier but we kinda stumbled a bit at the point where we had to decide how content would be gathered/arranged... Looks a good idea though :)

Oh man, this is definitely some good stuff.

I remember one day in #hak5, I mentioned something about needing something like this. IPTV is in need of a swift content delivery system if we ever want to expand and really become and 'alternative' to mainstream video entertainment.