Guns?

hakgipc

I'm American, don't own a gun, but I have fired guns before. It's pretty fun, however I do believe that better gun control in the U.S. may cut down on crime.

However, I really agree with Chris Rock's stand, which is better bullet control. Why not make every bullet $5,000, then you wouldn't have any innocent bystanders, hahaha. People would think real long and hard before firing a bullet.

People should be allowed to own guns, not for anything stupid, but to keep the goverment afraid. America was a country that was born from an english dictatorship, so thats why they have a bill of rights and a constitution, as they were fighting the removal of there weapons by british troops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendm...es_Constitution

Its an intersting idea, as the basic premis is, if the goverment can be challenged by its people, and there can be a revolution if the goverment goes to far, then the goverment will find it harder to repress its population.

I own a .20 ga shotgun and my dad has about 3, and a few rifles, i enjoy hunting, but i would really like to get into marksmanship. for me, nothing beats the rush of pulling the trigger.

Also, at our lakehouse we use a .22 to kill snakes as they cross our channel (we swim alot)

Im american and I love guns. I have like 10 guns and sometimes for fun I go to the local pound and shoot puppies.

Seriously though harrison. If a dude get shot up his ass musta deserved it. That fucker musta deserved it, they put 50,000 dollars worth of bullets in his ass.

I'm also american and I own quite a few guns (ranging from 12 guage shotguns, a thirty ot 6 with 300 yard scope to a government-edition colt 45) and most of which I herniated from my grandfather who was a big sportsman. I used to hunt quite a bit with my father (geese, ducks and pheasants).

On the issues of gun control (or bullet control like Harrison noted from Chris Rock - great segment btw) I believe that a bit more control over the kinds of weapons that are allowed on the market should be tightened. There's no real need for fully-automatic guns nor rifles that could shot a round through three inches of metal. In the end, we'll never be able to control nor stop guns from getting to the 'bad people' in the country but it's a start.

I'm also american and I own quite a few guns (ranging from 12 guage shotguns, a thirty ot 6 with 300 yard scope to a government-edition colt 45) and most of which I herniated from my grandfather who was a big sportsman. I used to hunt quite a bit with my father (geese, ducks and pheasants).

On the issues of gun control (or bullet control like Harrison noted from Chris Rock - great segment btw) I believe that a bit more control over the kinds of weapons that are allowed on the market should be tightened. There's no real need for fully-automatic guns nor rifles that could shot a round through three inches of metal. In the end, we'll never be able to control nor stop guns from getting to the 'bad people' in the country but it's a start.

I completely agree with Armadaender on this one. If someone wants a 30-06 to hunt deer with, so be it. But no one needs an Uzi

However, I really agree with Chris Rock's stand, which is better bullet control. Why not make every bullet $5,000, then you wouldn't have any innocent bystanders, hahaha. People would think real long and hard before firing a bullet.

yer i saw that that was really funny

Tell me to go take a walk if I'm being too nosey Metatron but how come you got US citiznship?

I was working for a defence contractor in the US a few years back and it worked out easier for me for me to get my US citizenship.

It's really not that hard if you have a decent education behind you.

I'm an american and I only have a paintball gun... :?

Ha, I've got a few of those as well. Sad part is when you have city ordiences that forbid pball guns and/or fields to play at. Nothing is better than being pulled over by a cop with your dm5 in a case in the back seat and the cop thinking it's an uzi or something and watching him unclip his 9 mm.

The funny thing about the cops with there 9mm is even though the have a heavy trigger, they still sometimes pull the trigger accidently. I have a couple guns myself. I have a 12 gauge, a couple of .45 handguns, and a few other rifles. and i'm an american. Yes great america, the land of the offened, never does a day go by where someone finds something to complain about or the ncaap. as far as i'm concerned, they don't speak for me as they try to claim.

Its an intersting idea, as the basic premis is, if the goverment can be challenged by its people, and there can be a revolution if the goverment goes to far, then the goverment will find it harder to repress its population.

I've always believed that that is exactly why whe need the right to bear arms.

Criminals will ALWAYS be able to get guns. Although I have no problem with waiting periods, or required courses. If you're going to own a gun, you should know how it works.

I'd rather have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it.

I'm american and a gun owner.

And hello to our NSA friends now joining us. :)

Metatron... why did you want to legaly become an american citizen?

If you work in the US for any amount of time you have to deal with the hassle of work visas and if you plan on working out there a lot, it just make sense to become a American citizen as It removes the need to ever have to deal with work visas. It also makes getting security clearance much easier when you’re a citizen.