Under your desk?

Darren Kitchen

I have that sort of stuff under my desk as well, except mine appears to be bigger... and not only is it under my desk it extends on to the shelf next to my desk and then under my bed... yep, my room is a mess of wires.

200498303_0e9db50906.jpg

Not too bad, but could be much better.

Nice 8-port Gigabit Switch, although it really should be in my server wardrobe.

Original Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard (now 8 years old)(I split tea over my nice new one knackering it).

Two Generic 300W PSUs, DVD-ROM and Joystick under Creative Subwoofer.

Too many wires, death by EMI.

Under my desk:

[ img]http://www.jasonfetterolf.com/gallery/albums/Afghanistan/Lush_green_valley_village_mtns_1_04_14_04.sized.jpg[/img]

I havn't vacumed in a while, a civilization satrted to grow :-)

they seem to have created some rudimentary form of irrigation

They are slowly devloping, they live off the heat from the CPU, and get light from the led fans, and the river is from the leaking water cooling and spilt coke! :-)

Under my desk are (pictures to follow shortly): An Epson Stylus Photo 1200 A3-size printer, HP Deskjet 350 laptop printer, 3 HDDs of unknown age (possibly prehistoric), 2-speed CDROM w/drive cage, USB WiFi stick, CPU cooler packaging, the insides of an A/V mixer, microphone case, 2 laptop floppy drives, some cables, some CDs (the only visible one atm is MS Codename Neptune), Feb 2002 issue of Computer Shopper and finally a large dictionary from the 1940s.

I was going to clean it up, but that would defeat the purpose of the thread, so instead, I decided to show it in context ;D

img0506wj1.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the picture, but I had to use a DVCam with no flash. Yucky.

I was going to clean it up, but that would defeat the purpose of the thread, so instead, I decided to show it in context ;D

img0506wj1.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the picture, but I had to use a DVCam with no flash. Yucky.

mmmmmm bosssssss guitar pedals :P and that isnt a ibanez destroyer is it?

mmmmmm bosssssss guitar pedals :P and that isnt a ibanez destroyer is it?

Good eyes ;D

I don't have any use for the old boss pedals though. As you can see, I have a nice shiny PODxt sitting on my W-30 :). I use the boss pedals with toy keyboards (and sometimes vocals even) from time to time :).

EDIT:

And yeah, thats a Destroyer ;). DT-350 to be precise :).