Where's The Latest Episode?

JWGuy

I'm having Hak5 withdrawals.....i hope nothing is wrong.

You're doing what? What makes you say that?

Edited by Infiltrator

No new episode was released yesterday

Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't think its anything major. Perhaps Darren got caught up on something important and needed to postpone the show to another day.

I also noticed that someone left the team, so I don't know if that has something to do with the show not airing.

Edited by Infiltrator

What?

I was reading in one of the Hak5 forums that someone was leaving the team. I can't remember what his name was, but I don't know if that's what is about? I am may be wrong, so don't quote me on that.

Edited by Infiltrator

If it's Matt you're talking about, you're way behind the times.

No man, I was never referring to Matt.

Moonlit, that's the one!

Guest Deleted_Account

Ya i thought it was only supposed to be delayed by one day still not up. Ah well sure there is a good reason for it. It's well worth the wait anyways

Same here guys, were's the new episode? Can someone please let us know a rough date to when we might get something?

When you see it on the main page. Relax people, not the first time an episode has been delayed. Life happens...Try watching some season 1, check youtube, help you people get your fix and sustain you till release.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...ason+1&aq=f

edit: Check Rev3 - http://revision3.com/hak5/hak5-723

Edited by digip

• 4 weeks later...

ummm... so what the fuck is with the delays?

I know Darren is pretty much running things as a one man show nowadays...so if the guy has to go back to once a month releases, (which would be completely ok btw), just make an announcment and say so.....

If once a month release takes the pressure off and brings back the quality, the old skool and the Technolust then he should go with it..

I wonder though if this invokes some kinda contractual breach with Rev3 at all?? :blink:

Darren mentioned on twitter about working on the latest ep I think Thursday afternoon, so probably be released next Wednesday.

I watched the latest episode. And wow, I don't think I will try until next season. Did Darren not say, "if you think this season will be like last, then you're right. But 9 will be great".

Okay, so no point watching until 9? Darren is strange, you kind of want to watch him but he comes out with this crap.

You didn't give me anything last season, your bike tour was shit. That really could have been great.

Fuck Rev3 if this is what happens. I have tried to make it clear for someone who I think could add something.

Either give us educational material. or get blooted and make us laugh. Hak5 used to do both. Am I wrong in asking for more?!