Where's The Latest Episode?

JWGuy

Hak5 has tons of "educational material", it might not be applicable to you or what you can or want to do, but it's there. Not having anything last season...just off the top of my head they had the home built router, and the rubber ducky project, they also covered DEFCON.

I think you missed what I was saying. If I teach you how to toast bread, that is educational material.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Def con stuff, I do. But if you were "educated" by the rest, okay educate youself in fucking off. In the words of Bill Hicks "Go back to bed America".

Get a grip, this forums knows I'm an idiot. Don't show yourself up.

LOL, I'm relatively sure I have no idea what your trying to say and this thread is way too off topic to be useful and the newest episode is out. Also I'm not about to start squabbling with you over what topics HAK5 covers and if you like them or not.

cabster if your so 1337 why bother watching the show? go hack the gibson if your too smart for hak5. or maybe you should start your own show. darren is not a mind reader and cant please every viewer out there. this is the only show out there like this so you should appreciate it for what it is.

Edited by okiwan

I think you missed what I was saying. If I teach you how to toast bread, that is educational material.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Def con stuff, I do. But if you were "educated" by the rest, okay educate youself in fucking off. In the words of Bill Hicks "Go back to bed America".

Get a grip, this forums knows I'm an idiot. Don't show yourself up.

You recently asked what the Warn function was for. Congratulations, you've just found out. While constructive criticism is always welcome, flaming people over nothing is not. Drop the act and chill out, or close the browser and go do something else.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't know what I mean? Okay I will stop watching if it is how to install a firewall. Why is it a bad thing to want want the show was, or how it could be more?

And Yeah I did ask a mod what it means, who didn't know... You never get anywhere without asking questions. As that mod should know.

I by all means am not "l33t". Nor will I try and hack the Gibson, but this is a show that used to interest me. Maybe I am above you all if you find what they do so hard I guess I am...

I don't want to be challeneged by a show, but I want it to be entertaining, if you're telling me this is a basic show then okay sorry. I will leave it behind.

Okay, for whatever reason I just read this.

And I have to say... Wow, the show is not the shit one but this account.

We did not mean to tell anyone to fuck off.

The bike tour was shit hot not shit, but we didn't get enough of it. You can see prior posts to see our support for the tour.

I think what was said was meant, just put across in such a poor manner, in the sense we do want more of the old Darren. That is... You know what this thread or rather what we turned it into isn't needed.

Sorry guys.

Edited by cabster21