i got a few(quite a few) hours of driving to do.

Deags

There is this new thing called a MP3 player, it can hold thousands of songs, you should check it out ;)

I agree w/ all the mp3 player comments, but not everyone has a CD player capable of playing stuff on your iPod :rolleyes: .

Deags: Nice music collection man but ...Journey?!? Really?? hehe

Journey is the greatest band to ever grace this earth.

Deags, I know you have a smart phone... Go get a cheapA$$ fm transmitter, get an extension wire for the music plug (that's what they use to transmit the signal) and jam the f&*k out!

My setup: Motorola Hint > Monster fm transmitter > Power Plugin.

i have like 5 fm transmitters. they are all no good with a broken Ariel(even held close to the radio it's still very bad). and i have not the time to get it fixed by 2 hours from now. So i had to burn CD's. i got a 16GB phone, 2GB ipod. anyhow i got 900km of driving to do today.

arrgghh.. I hate driving in a car with a broken antenna... Even if I'm not turning the radio on.

Which reminds me.. Anyone else saw Transformers 2 yet? Saw it yesterday.. All I can say is that is freaking AWESOME! (though the language and 'suggestive themes' kind of suprised me for this movie)

Journey is the greatest band to ever grace this earth.

I lol'd. If your car has a tape player you can get a cheapass aux->tape converter for like $10 that works great for any mp3 player.

I got a cd player which plays dvd's, avis, mp3's, usb, micro sd up to 2gb storage, hooks up to a flip screen everything for 60$ total off of ebay, brand new. (But you need to self install it)

also has a remote control. Its really easy to put a mixtape of your favorite mp3 songs and play the thumb drive into your car. Just wait until I get my 1000 watt amp and plexi-subs hooked up hehe,anyways music is always good fofr a road trip, have fun and stay safe.

I've gotten into Audio books lately. They make driving a bit more enjoyable and sane. My sanity teeters on the edge when all I have is music and I'm singing out loud for 8 hours

Fuck that! Unless I have to cross the Mississippi river, I'm driving. It's just not worth the hassle of the TSAdiots.

I've never had an issue with them, but I've seen some that are as far from professional as one can get. I'd still fly though.

just an update. the CD player was fucked. only got 3 cd's to work(van morrison, my mix and jon bon jovi). and i spent like hte whole trip fiddling with it while driving. 1 day driving, 2 days mustersing 1 day driving. 850KM each way lol. no cd's no radio. getting it fixed soon.

I've gotten into Audio books lately. They make driving a bit more enjoyable and sane. My sanity teeters on the edge when all I have is music and I'm singing out loud for 8 hours

I listen to audiobooks all the time... I have to recommend Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson....it's a bloody good read errmm listen....lol

got a new head unit installed. plays mp3 cd's and has an AUX in.

However i feel the guys that installed it fucked the computer in the ute. because now the 4wd warning light is on and the air controls don't work at all. Gotta go back tommorow. jesus christ!

it was a warranty job. i thought it was strange that the clock hadn't reset (assuming they disconnected the battery to do it).

I did it myself in my ute. lol there was nothing! no wiring guide nothing! it's that old lol the existing one didn't match up with anything in other models. had to do alot of guessing. long story short it took 8 hours and it's that old that the bit of hte dash i pulled out. when it slid off the roof of the ute it cracked into 4 pieces which i glued back together.