hack the lincense period of kaspersky

sabarishwar

Go get a free antivirus and stop trying to pirate security software.

Then stop pirating things period, because if you're pirating AVs then chances are you need to rethink your entire online behavior if you ever want to survive being connected to a network again.

Really? Okay, im going to try and help you out (i am not trying to be mean);

1. It is against forum rules here to post about cracks and the like, never go against forum rules unless you want to get flamed into oblivion.

2. Actually no, it is not just a change in the registry. Most modern software (like Kaspersky) have activation methods so things like the duration of your subscription are not stored on the local system, but off at Kas-HQ. I'm not saying it can't be hacked, it most certainly can be, but its not just some RegKey that you can change.

3. Warez are so easy to find, even my parents can pirate a copy of KAV, have you never heard of thepiratebay.org ?

4. Winners don't do warez, buy the software, find a free alternative (there are many) or install Linux.

5. Learn more about hacking, we are always willing to offer a helping hand for those looking to learn, but if you don't know how to do something as remedial as piracy perhaps you're better off on a 'learn how to use computers' forum...

One of the very first hacks I ever did was finding a way to use the demo lisence creation tool on a cover CD demo version of some crappy system speedup tool to generate a proper key for the product. I was extatic, until it crapped all over my NT 4 system.

One of the very first hacks I ever did was finding a way to use the demo lisence creation tool on a cover CD demo version of some crappy system speedup tool to generate a proper key for the product. I was extatic, until it crapped all over my NT 4 system.

That was my first experience with reverse engineering. Some programs I could make print a valid licenses key in the key field when I would install it. It is honestly more fun to do that then use the actually program. Some of the more prominent software companies, adobe, use semi-complex algo and its a bit harder. Wow you could make an entire post on this subject.

I feel old saying this, even though I'm far from it.

What is the fucking point? I've now stopped pirating software, have done for a while. Trials are there for a reason. If you wouldn't pay for it, don't use it. Support the free ones, keep them alive. Or just pay for it, I quite like Kaspersky, and the basic AV isn't expensive, nor is the internet security.

This is software I should point out... :(

• 6 months later...

Okey here's the secret to run anything and everything without paying for them ever again!

step 1. you must obtain an installer, (no matter if it asks codes just do next step)

step 2. before you install anything you must make sure you delete your C:\WINDOWS\System32 folder (this is how microsoft keeps track of what programs are running and what you have payed for)

step 3. install the software

step 4. now do it to anything you like!

Okey here's the secret to run anything and everything without paying for them ever again!

step 1. you must obtain an installer, (no matter if it asks codes just do next step)

step 2. before you install anything you must make sure you delete your C:\WINDOWS\System32 folder (this is how microsoft keeps track of what programs are running and what you have payed for)

step 3. install the software

step 4. now do it to anything you like!

:lol: You do realise someone will be dumb enough to try that, not that should even allow them to delete the folder while the system is running, but still... :blink:

I could understand if it was a really expensive software package, and there was no free/cheaper alternative to it, fair enough. But its £20 ($30), not exactly bank breaking.

If you must know, you delete the following entries:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

That should do it.

:lol: You do realise someone will be dumb enough to try that, not that should even allow them to delete the folder while the system is running, but still... :blink:

Then they really have problems beyond not having legimite AV ;)

That was my first experience with reverse engineering. Some programs I could make print a valid licenses key in the key field when I would install it. It is honestly more fun to do that then use the actually program. Some of the more prominent software companies, adobe, use semi-complex algo and its a bit harder. Wow you could make an entire post on this subject.

+1 for a post on it