:'( i'm on second life

wetelectric

and whats wrong with furrys? :P not a furry but have no prob with them lol.

second life is something i just wont touch. no. just no

There are these 'buildings' with blacked out windows labelled 'mature'. I believe 'people' gather there to cyber-hump.

All the avatars are wearing really tight clothes, have wings or are furries.

Scripting looks very javascript like...

I played the teen version when I as younger and it was allot of fun building and scripting things. Once I was old enough i was sent to the big world of the full version and thats when I stopped playing it.

Had a friend who made in game clothing, made some serious cash.

I had a second life acct.

I managed to get ppl to lend me money to rent land and got the help of 5ppl to help me fix up the place. I ended up selling crappy signs on slexchange in order to pay off the loan. I wasted about a month of my life on there.

I've thought about using open grid (an open source sl grid server) but its not stable yet

What is the draw of second life? I tried it out an found it boring as hell. An I have suffered from MMORPG addiction back in 2000 with Ultima Online, (I played napper vally under the name of Mr.Bong if any one here played it) Most of my time for a good 9 mont period when I wasnt on duty was spent on there to the detriment of my job at the time. Thank god I had one hell of a Officer above me who just kicked me in the balls an said "Staff Chadwick no more Ultima for you"

See, games like this destroy people. They are responsible for breakups, job losses and possibly terrorism. I believe we should think about nuking the internet. Twice. Just to be sure.

Think of this like an AA meeting, share; The wetelectric is your counsellor .....

See, games like this destroy people. They are responsible for breakups, job losses and possibly terrorism. I believe we should think about nuking the internet. Twice. Just to be sure.

Think of this like an AA meeting, share; The wetelectric is your counsellor .....

think about that seriously. someone is willing to play a game so much it causes those problems. take the game away and you might have to deal with that person in rl. you want that ? i dont lol

the furry ones are the only decent avatars available

other than those, your stuck with the stock human model that linden labs gives and you just customize it with hair and clothes so no matter how much you mod them the human models always look sub par

my sl name is Mokona512

thats my account pic, did it in photoshop

mokooyy2.jpg

even if someone is not a furry they will still generally prefer a furry one as there usually more well made than the human ones which require you to use the default linden lab model

ctt2lv6.jpg