i might be here for a while

GHRYGGZ

In my experience, that much data would only take about 24hours on vista. ;)

Anything quicker is a gift.  :lol:

e-mail that to bill gates!

agreed, this is completly unacceptable!

Yeah so fuck his retirement!  He needs to go back to work to fix Vista's best guess as copy/move time.

Another reason why Windows Vista should have been put into the "pointless OSs" bin.

I would rather have a copy of Neptune than the crap Microsoft calls it's "most secure operating system".

</rant>

Yeah so fuck his retirement!  He needs to go back to work to fix Vista's best guess as copy/move time.

Another reason why Windows Vista should have been put into the "pointless OSs" bin.

I would rather have a copy of Neptune than the crap Microsoft calls it's "most secure operating system".

</rant>

If you're hardware is supported (and can run it) Vista blows XP out of the water.  So don't be a hater

</rant>

If you're hardware is supported (and can run it) Vista blows XP out of the water.  So don't be a hater

Gaming wise it doesn't ;)

You would think there would be some sort of failsafe in place that says "Dude, this is going to take one hell of a long time.. As in, you might not be alive by the time it finishes. You sure you wanna do that?"

You get a similar message if you've ever highlighted like 50 files and accidentally hit enter. Windows barfs up an actual helpful message saying "Slow down cowboy are you sure you wanna crash me or did you just accidentally hit enter. Yeah, thought so. wanker."

Man, Microsoft should hire me to write error messages.

Wanker is my favorite british word.

I prefer bastard, blagard, vagabond and other words that only come to mind as and when.

Bloody blagards.

"Ahh, bollocks, the jammy tosser's buggered it now..." "Aye, t'dozy pillock..."

Bloody blagards.

"Ahh, bollocks, the jammy tosser's buggered it now..." "Aye, t'dozy pillock..."

You off down chippy?

Aye, fish supper, never miss it once. Back to watch t'box and then off down t'pub. Y'comin'?