I dare you all to hack the network!

idareyou

Greetings, hacklings! Let's play a game. . .

New security system in place, I dare all you good hackers out there to try and break on in!

I'll  even give you a backdoor. . . 

wide open VNC box at ip REMOVED, pass REMOVED (or just REMOVED... depends on where you fall in)

then use securemote client to connet to REMOVED

I'll even give you one of the usernames so you can login to the inside of the network! uid REMOVED pass REMOVED

once in, let's see how deep you can get before my security net snags ya!

Are you up for the challenge?

Moonlit: Info removed. Again.

This didn't look legit, I removed the info. We have no way of knowing that these boxes aren't friend's machines, or work machines, or any other machines.

Please do not post IPs or request that the community attack a computer, even as a challenge, unless it is an official competition of some form.

awsum! someones been high tonight.

I agree. Too much Cinco De Mayo on the brain...maybe he should check out front. I think I hear the n00b bus pulling up. Maybe he wants to go for a ride...

If it were some legit contest, sponsored or something, then maybe it would be fun, but there are only a few of them I have seen online that are real and they usually offer prizes for them and have big names tied to the events.

There is no guarantee you are telling the truth and unless the people here know you and have approved such a thing ahead of time, then and only then would anyone beleive you. If Darren announced a contest and pointed us all to it to enter, that would be different, but get real. Who offers their own box to be hacked.

Why did this guy post this. He does know nobody will do it and that an OP will remove or edit it.

I could understand if someone posted the details to the BBC's Crack-A-Thon that was last year.

idareyou: Do not edit the info back in to your message again without talking to a moderator, I removed it for a reason.

I would hazzerd that if he did reedit it it would be ither ban worthy or some nasty resrtictions, I do know I would not want to be on the bad side of the mods or admins here, idareyou you don't want to be in that place.

This fool came here for 1 day to get people to hammer a box. Moonlit made sure that didn't happen, and the guy hasn't returned to this forum since. It's either a prank (malicious or otherwise) or spam.

Please, just let this thread die.

Did anyone check where that IP was at? just curious.

I think it was Metatron that once offerd his box that was traced

to the DOD or FBI or something... is 'idareyou' trying to pull the same

kind of thing?  lawl.