Pictures Of You!

melodic

mmmmmmmmmmm opeth

Honestly, their Ghost Reveries album was crap. But that's for another thread.

Also, there was a girl walking around there that had the Opeth logo on her chest using scarification. She was kinda colored, and the Opeth logo was all pink on her, and somewhat elevated. It really caught your eye in an "ewww" sort of way. It was about 10 cm (4 inches) tall too... :shock:

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT :shock:

lemme guess : lesbian or taken .... :roll:

Neither, actually. i'm often considered "one of the guys" or "someone to ask what the science homework was" not "date material".

lol, thanks for the compliment though.

Neither, actually. i'm often considered "one of the guys" or "someone to ask what the science homework was" not "date material".

you have to be kidding...

I knew a few girls back in high school who were considered 'not date material' because they were geekish and liked the sciences. Now they're being hounded by guys all the time at university. Sooner or later guys realize that looks are not everything (not saying that you're not good looking, you are) and will see girls for why they really are, not just their face and bust size.

I do somewhat detest the fact that guys do not see members of the fairer sex for what they are because of their interests.

I personally don't tend to consider appearance as much as some males might and I find that I cannot actually stand to be around girls who do not have some intelligence about them let alone date them...

vako-not one bit. I've haven't had a steady for almost 3 years now...hey , that was about the same time I got seriously intrested in science....is that a coincidence?

Probally, either that or they think your a witch... ;-)

I've always been into smart women, but I find a lot of smart women just don't think of themselves as smart for some reason, always need to be coaxed out of there shells.