Pictures Of You!

melodic

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be missing something, but from the looks of it you need to _join_ myspace before I can listen to any tracks that might be up there. If so (big if there) is there some other way for me to listen to your music?

3 more days to Wacken! :twisted:

Where on the page is it then? I've got flashblock running, so if it's playing from there that might be it.

Funny. My friends and I only decided to go to Wacken in the last week or two. Matter of fact, we only found a hotel for that period this afternoon (30 minutes drive away... That kinda sucks).

And I guess it means you're gonna miss out on a couple'a beers. Howcome you're not going? Need to save up for your iBook? :twisted:

Hahaha, cheers Melodic and Samael :)

Basically, with Blowtorch Abortion, we've aimed to be as offensive as we can towards everyone. Including the crowd when we play live. I might have to upload a few clips to youtube :)

What I find really surprising, is that we still get gigs, and people actually like us. At our last gig, it was absolute carnage on the stage...half the crowd was up there running around, and there was some very ouch-worthy footage of the moshpit :D

Apparently, we have a split release coming out with The Guantanamo Baycity Rollers, and some swedish grind/punk band later in the year...but we have to come up with 14 minutes worth of material :/ :P

Also, I so wanted to go to Wacken this year, but being a student I'm living on a pittance as it is, and living pretty much accross the other side of the world makes getting there rather prohibitive :(

Do you always go out at night wearing sunglasses? :roll:

Would explain the knocking around of junk. :twisted:

Sings: ...and I wear sun-glasses at night so I can so I can, keep track of visions in my... oh... nvm...

;)

Yep, taking pictures of yourself in the mirror is pretty much the most emo thing you can do. Bonus emo points if you aren't wearing a shirt, and you have a fringe covering one half of your face :P

Anywho, there was talk of me providing some youtube content of a few songs performed at our last gig. This was mainly for Melodic's benefit, but anyone else who would like to take a gander, feel free. I've bleeped out all the naughty words, but I can still see people taking offence to it, so please, if you ARE easily offended, don't watch :P.

Man, you wanna know EXACTLY how good it is. This is how good it is.

Currently we've been BANNED from one of Perth's more popular venues (probably had something to do with the smashed chairs, indian dude getting up on stage and giving a white power speech, our other guitarist being incredibly drunk and abusive to the crowd etc), and at another venue (the venue in that footage :O) the power got shut off after 8 minutes :P. They also took some of the door charge to cover for damages :P

Not so much getting banned from as many places as possible. If we WERE to get some kind of blanket ban, I'd rather it get handed down by the Australian Government than local venue owners. It would be so much more awesome that way :P.

Then we'd just reform under a different name. Again :P