Pictures Of You!

melodic

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To that end... why where the minions of Sauron all beardless appart from Sauruman? Thats betting off topic right there. Still, they should have writen you into the movies, and given you the power to like... do some thing realy evil.. like... steal every bodys bunny rabits... or tie sticks to people with food on the other end just out of reach... ye, some thing very evil.

what ever, you still cut your self, there fore you are emo.

so stop with the 'im not mainstream emo' bullshit and face it.

and another thing, emos deny being emo.

so welcome to denial.

I do not cut my self anymore. and it is kinda funny with this whole fight thing. and im not in denial, and ive never met an emo kid who denied being emo.

EDIT - The weirdest thing? I'm 15. How the fuck does a 15 year old get arthritis?
2 of my friends are getting it, one who I hate so I say to bad, the other one got it from playing to much Counter-strike. Hehehe and Kainchick I was "emo" but the whole thing was, I wanted to die emo's normally dont want to die. They just like to make people think they do. So really emo is a classification of people that want to be goths, but are rejected so they try to act machnistic.

I think harrison is at least always slightly drunk.
1. Permadrunk

Drinking so much that you are drunk for more than a day.

1. We were permadrunk from our trip at the lake

2. John was perma drunk and climbed the tree.

Also, many would agree that 'permadrunk' would also define a person who drinks so much that they appear to be drunk at all times, even if they have not been drinking. Which would be Harrison in this particular case.