So... I'm gonna be a Dad!

kickarse

:D I guess I did something right! We're having a baby girl, did the whole 5 month know the sex thing today at 2:00pm. What a moment and leading up to it. My mom as there and her sisters and mom were there. I was more in shock over everything, not that I didn't know she was pregnant just... it's a baby girl! heh...

Oh well just wanted to tell you forumites... 8)

One thing I am NOT looking forward to is warding off boys... ugh... I know them all too well :twisted:

Thanks!!!

Yeah I'm sure it will... The thing is that I grew up with all brothers. It'll be interesting to see how I am with raising a girl. My wife has almost all sisters so she'll be fine. Who knows what our next will be.

It's the age we were thinking of to start a family...

And thanks Meta... that makes us all feel real good... :roll:

They suck up your money, take up your time, wreck your sex life and shatter your dreams, it’s all down hill from hear.

(I’m not pro child)

They suck up your money, take up your time, wreck your sex life and shatter your dreams, it’s all down hill from hear.

(I’m not pro child)

I can see that :) Your also cynical and depressing...

WE weren't expecting it to be easy. But the above isn't a matter or worry. It's all in your outlook and it seems yours kinda black...

(I’m not pro child)

I'm with metatron (but that may be because I'm 19) but congratz anywayz. If it's something you wanted I think you'll enjoy it.

P.S. let me give you some advice from my mom that my sister never took When she falls asleep her her down It's will keep you sane in the long run.

I'm not expecting anyone without the same interest to be "good for you".

I suppose it's like if you got Vista and I hated Vista I'd be like "good for you but I wouldn't want it for myself" NOT "Vista sucks get a life".

I suppose if there's a model or candidate for NOT having children Meta would be it. Because if he did he'd probably beat them or starve them or give them away for computer hardware or something.

Well, congrats to you, kind sir. My sis has 3 girls and 1 boy running around driving her bonkers on a daily basis. In part because of that I'm not looking forward to parenting anytime soon, even though I'm already 30.

I'd say enjoy it while it lasts (as eventually she comes home with a fat, hairy, sweaty, tattoo-covered slob on a bike who has a nasty habit of calling you 'dad'). :twisted:

I suppose it's like if you got Vista and I hated Vista I'd be like "good for you but I wouldn't want it for myself" NOT "Vista sucks get a life".

I suppose if there's a model or candidate for NOT having children Meta would be it. Because if he did he'd probably beat them or starve them or give them away for computer hardware or something.

Congrats on the kid, can't agree that it'll be all down hill, I'd love to have kids myself in the future (I'm a bit young for it atm lol) Anyway, I'm sure it'll be great, good luck with everything... and about the Vista part of it all... well... at least kids don't blue screen.

vista-bsod.jpg

Don't work until there 15>>?!?!?!?

Times have changed! I was out potato picking (rock removal) as my old man puts it , since I was 11 for our landscaping business, and working on local farms for spending money on the weekends. You kids got it too easy!

Congrats on the kid, can't agree that it'll be all down hill, I'd love to have kids myself in the future (I'm a bit young for it atm lol) Anyway, I'm sure it'll be great, good luck with everything... and about the Vista part of it all... well... at least kids don't blue screen.

vista-bsod.jpg

Congrats :) ... and also isnt Vista RSOD ?

One thing I am NOT looking forward to is warding off boys... ugh... I know them all too well :twisted:

hahaha i used to go out witha JUDGE'S daughter, so they were "well off", and im not exactly rich so that was a funny meeting.

anyway congrats