So... I'm gonna be a Dad!

kickarse

I'm not expecting anyone without the same interest to be "good for you".

I suppose it's like if you got Vista and I hated Vista I'd be like "good for you but I wouldn't want it for myself" NOT "Vista sucks get a life".

I suppose if there's a model or candidate for NOT having children Meta would be it. Because if he did he'd probably beat them or starve them or give them away for computer hardware or something.

Well just because you don't want children right now it doesn't mean you'll torture them if you get any.

I suppose it's like if you got Vista and I hated Vista I'd be like "good for you but I wouldn't want it for myself" NOT "Vista sucks get a life".

I suppose if there's a model or candidate for NOT having children Meta would be it. Because if he did he'd probably beat them or starve them or give them away for computer hardware or something.

Well just because you don't want children right now it doesn't mean you'll torture them if you get any.

He just say he didn't want children, he basically said they were the plague.

He just say he didn't want children, he basically said they were the plague.

Damn could you imagine if metatron had a little girl? And then she got a boy friend.... dude I would feel SOO bad for that kid.

If you even think about doing anything tonight, just remember...
and then he reads off her dates drivers license number, license plate number, VIN number, his SSN, bank account number, current amount in said bank account, date/place of birth, home address, doctors name/number, computer specs, and biggest fear... which is now metatron.

Congratulations to you, becoming a Dad has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I was a few years older than you when my son was born and he can run the old man down pretty fast :D .

Be in the room when she is born, it will change your life.

youll have night mares for the rest of you life.

like in biology atm were learning about the "human reproductive systems" (sex-ed really), and there was this "educational" (sick) video of a baby been born, all i can say is "WTF? EWWWW. BTW woman shave your muff abit like @_@"

like in biology atm were learning about the "human reproductive systems" (sex-ed really), and there was this "educational" (sick) video of a baby been born, all i can say is "WTF? EWWWW. BTW woman shave your muff abit like @_@"

Dude... how old are you? 6? Grow up.

hey sorry 4 the late reply ...

congrats man , tho for some part i have to agree with metatron , not that i dont like kids n stuff and i'm sure u'd b a great dad (i'd personally w8 till like 29-30 ... but hey) i'ts just u have to make a lot of sacrifices (wot meta was meaning to say) and a lot of ppl don't think bout em ....

for example there's this girl in my class of wich we got to kno she's now over 1 month pregnant FFS she's throwing her life away , and it aint even like its a friggin accident ... she intentionally didnt take the pill , he dint put a rubber on ... jeesh i mean its just irrisponsable , anyway she's moving in with her bf and her bf's mom will take care of the baby till she finishes college ...

(note : she's 16 , her bf 21 if i aint mistaking)

(ages in my class vary from 16 to 19)

Dude... how old are you? 6? Grow up.

14 :) ... ehh nah im allow to be childish :) =P

Thanks for the kind words guys...

It'll be fun but I'm sure a lot of work. I'm not the one to shy away from hard work, I welcome it.

I'm in eager anticipation.

Names we're thinking of, so far, are Meila (like Mila Jovovich), Tamei (say it like Tey May), Kaelyn...

My boss has a young 'un that's got a mean cold ATM. He was a total WRECK at work yesterday. The kid cried all night, and because of that he only slept like 45 minutes.

Those are the downsides they DON'T tell you about beforehand. But it's a simple case of taking the bad with the good.

Oh, and don't go with something pronounced "Tey May". If southpark retains its popularity, which I suspect it will, people will go "TIMMAAAYYY!!!" on her.