please help bypass icloud ...??

Hamo772

2 minutes ago, Hamo772 said:

i tried but in vain.

i need hacking solution....

Their reset is fairly simple. If it failed I then question if it is indeed your account.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 8:17 AM, Newbier said:

if it your phone and have receipt go tv apple store and while you there ask for a demo of the new apple tv plus 

they want to take 1000 pound to unlock it although it is my phone and i have the box and the receipt

That is not accurate. If you go to an Apple store, with your phone, and proof it's yours, but it's locked, they can and do unlock it, but not for a grand.

I am calling bullshit at this point.

1 hour ago, Rkiver said:

That is not accurate. If you go to an Apple store, with your phone, and proof it's yours, but it's locked, they can and do unlock it, but not for a grand.

I am calling bullshit at this point.

i know that outside egypt is free but my country is a big fucker and unlock it for 1000 egyptian pound although i proved that is my phone because we don't have an official apple store in Egypt

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 1:43 PM, psydT0ne said:

These forums are attracting more and more of this bullshit.

Admins should be shit canning these members accounts.

IMHO.

We remove all bad posts that are made and block accounts that are obviously spam as soon as we spot them or they are reported.

If you want to help, get reporting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, digininja said:

We remove all bad posts that are made and block accounts that are obviously spam as soon as we spot them or they are reported.

If you want to help, get reporting.

Hear hear!

• Like 1