"Level Up" Cases for kits

Struthian

In some cases Hak5 Sells cases, especially the EDC for Tetra.   My suggestion is that you sell field kit cases and especially to persons who already bought most of what was already in it and through Hak5.  So, the Hak5 elite case would be available who have ordered most or all of the Hak5 Elite kit.  Some of us just don't plan ahead.  Note even a week ahead ... :-)

39 minutes ago, Struthian said:

This is interesting because I still can't find a menu that leads to that page.

I thought the same, had a poke about and tried this to see (some) more :)

https://hakshop.com/collections/quoteable/

Edited by Just_a_User

On 17/12/2017 at 6:15 AM, Thecolorchanges said:

Love this case that I got only problem is that with 

Pineapple TETRA + AC Power
Long Range USB Wifi
HACK RF ONE 
ANKER Battery
metageek wiSpy DBx + Devicefinder
Great scott gadgets Throwing Star LAN Tap Pro x2
Packet Squrirrel x2
Rubber Ducky x3
Bash Bunny x2
LANTurtle SD
Antennas for Tetra
Ethernet Switch the Yellow one
USB cables
And other misc items.

Not until one tries to put it all in one bag when you realise the amount of things. The Nano didn't fit... but it has it's own bag anyway.

I need to order a new bag because this one is going to break soon... hehe Thank you for showing the bag link! 

How have you enjoyed/used HACK RF One?   

Check out the Bus Pirate.  It can manipulate I2C devices.  BIOS passwords are usually stored in clear text because who would use the i2c to get at the flash memory?

Of course you have to open up the computer, find the chip, solder on some little wires but the rest is pretty easy.  http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Bus_Pirate

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.12.2017 at 5:15 PM, b0N3z said:

The one thing I have wanted to keep all this organized.  Just ordered one!!

And did you receive one? Just asking because they are just listed in the hidden section of the shop.

If you did: What are the approximate dimensions of the outer front pocket?

I'd like to search for a fitting notebook (one of these paper-filled thingies :wink:) then, since one can't remember all the tricks over the years; especially those who are seldomly used.

5 hours ago, Broti said:

And did you receive one? Just asking because they are just listed in the hidden section of the shop.

If you did: What are the approximate dimensions of the outer front pocket?

I'd like to search for a fitting notebook (one of these paper-filled thingies :wink:) then, since one can't remember all the tricks over the years; especially those who are seldomly used.

i ordered it 12/22 and as of now it is still waiting to ship.  a shipping label has been created but not left the hak5 warehouse yet. im assuming

im sure hak5 done a laptop bag or was i seeing things, sure i saw it in one of the videos but could never find it online :)

37 minutes ago, hackabus said:

im sure hak5 done a laptop bag or was i seeing things, sure i saw it in one of the videos but could never find it online :)

They had one for the original tetra tactical edition, made for 15" laptops and it fits my 10" tablet with the longest side horizontally snugly.  I'm not sure why they switched it back to the everyday carry bag but that one is def not as nice IMO (and i have them both).  The backpack is a really a nice bag I still use it to this day and holds the tetra, 4x anker batteries in the front pocket nicely with all antennas attached and plenty of room for other stuff plus laptop in the main compartment.