Shipping Delay for WiFi Pineapple TETRA

I used 3M Scotchprint Wrap Film (1080 Series Brushed Black Metallic BR-212) for the background. You can find it on Amazon. I have a Vinyl cutter that I used for the custom logo. What you could do is use the yellow pineapple sticker from Hak5. Using that sticker with the black brushed metal background would make it really pop.

• Upvote 1

I used 3M Scotchprint Wrap Film (1080 Series Brushed Black Metallic BR-212) for the background. You can find it on Amazon. I have a Vinyl cutter that I used for the custom logo. What you could do is use the yellow pineapple sticker from Hak5. Using that sticker with the black brushed metal background would make it really pop.

Does want!

• Upvote 1

I received my wifi pineapple TETRA today and read in the box that the package content has an instruction card but it is not included in mine. Please can somebody send me a picture of your instruction card so i can read it or tell me where i can download it.

I received my wifi pineapple TETRA today and read in the box that the package content has an instruction card but it is not included in mine. Please can somebody send me a picture of your instruction card so i can read it or tell me where i can download it.

The instruction card simply echos what's printed on the inside of the box, to visit wifipineapple.com/tetra to get started. As the WiFI Pineapple software is ever evolving there's no good printed solution that can keep up well. That said, if this isn't satisfactory please email me with your order # and I'll ship you the card.

Ok there is no problem i just want be sure of not lose very important information to get started. Thanks for your quick answer.

The card is also available for download on the FCC site. But there is nothing on it that you don't already know, most likely. For people who never visited the forum and heard of the device for the first time it's a good place to start though.

Well i am no completely "new" i started in the the forum since december when Darren posted the topic of "Introducing the WiFi Pineapple TETRA" and ordered mine the same day. but while the tetra was coming i read posts and saw some videos from Pineapple University. So i have an small idea of how get started with my first Wifi Pineapple and now i am sure that dont need that card. Thanks for your answers and recommendations.

My TETRA came with a small 12V power adapter bundled with (not inside the box), and I just noticed on the instructions that ...

The WiFi Pineapple TETRA has unique and versatile powering options. For convenience, the device may be powered from either USB (cables included) or a traditional 12V 1.5A DC wall adapter (not included).

Was this included as a freebie for the shipping delay or is it actually standard? Thanks either way, I really appreciate not having to source one and prefer not running off USB.

Otherwise it's a neat device to fuel my techno-lust. I like the orange-blue-red LED's ...