No infusions listed on Pineapple bar

thaweatherman

When I go into the Pineapple Bar it acts like it is loading a list of possible infusions but nothing is shown under User Infusions. I just got my Mark V today and have the firmware updated to v 2.1.1. Has anyone run into this issue before? I have verified that it does actually connect out to the internet through my Windows connection (since it downloaded and installed the new firmware) and have tried restarting it.

Thanks

I'm unable to retrieve any updates or infusions from the PinappleV web interface today 12/27/2014. It was working earlier today but now I can get a list of available packages... anyone else notice this?

I am connected to the internet fine and everything else is working great... definitely not an internet connection issue.

System InfusionsNo system infusions found. Check again later.
User Infusions - Show
Command Line Infusions - HideNo command line infusions found. Check again later.

Okay, I'll bite. Show us your network settings.

Wait. Yea, something is broken. I can ssh into the pineapple and ping anything but wifipineapple.com.

Also seeing the page the pineapple checks to get the external ip is missing from the wifipineapple site as well.

Edited by barry99705

I've got the same issue. If you look on GitHub it tries to pull them from https://wifipineapple.com/?downloads&list_infusions&mk5 but if you try to go to this on your browser you get a wonderful 404 error.

(GitHub blob: https://github.com/WiFiPineapple/MK5_Interface/blob/5c34b68000262ee4ba92793efef215a80b220372/components/system/bar/files/downloader )

I'm still seeing this issue after clearing browser cookies/cache. Is this something that will just take time to propagate (as I see you mentioned this was fixed about an hour ago)? Are there changes I need to make on my end to allow this fix to happen?

Could take a while to propagate, but should be all good now.

Best regards,

Sebkinne