I am new!!

Guest ABC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren: How much beer do you think you can drink?

Wess: Urrrm... alot?

Darren: Bet you can't drink this keg!

Wess: It's on!

Wess wakes up 2 days later in his room, the only thing in there is his computer and a note saying "Get more then a 100 non-spam posts on the forums and we will let you out."

Wess: "I hate you Darren!"

Wess sits at his computer for the next three days trying to come up with some decent posts

:D

Wess wakes up 2 days later in his room, the only thing in there is his computer and a note saying "Get more then a 100 non-spam posts on the forums and we will let you out."

Wess sits at his computer for the next three days trying to come up with some decent posts

:lol: LMAO

Whoa... It's like... were you there?! That's EXACTLY what happened. (I think somewhere in there I got drunk too.... and something about zombie hookers...)

Whoa... It's like... were you there?! That's EXACTLY what happened. (I think somewhere in there I got drunk too.... and something about zombie hookers...)

So Wess is the new Gimp in the box eh? He can't be happy about that, post on Wess, post count will set you free!

My names Wess, and this is my BAN STICK........

j/k

No, now I got an office job and have time to peruse the forums.

so.....BITE ME......with all due respect! ;)

ROFL

Is said office job better or worse then your previuse job/position? (out of Interest of course ;))

I'm in a climate controled enviroment. I get paid to stare at a 24" widescreen LCD monitor running 1920x1200, I have a highly adjustable aeron chair. I don't have to worry about getting buried alive or being crushed by heavy equipment. I'd say it's a slight improvement....

That's cool, but , dude, you better join a gym quick. :)

I don't have to worry about getting buried alive or being crushed by heavy equipment. I'd say it's a slight improvement....
Guess you haven't yet encountered the manager that likes to print out *EVERYTHING* because 'it reads easier that way' or some silly shit like that. They'll bury you in their paperwork.

Also, those paper cuts can be nasty, so you might still want to keep an eye out.

What type of work are you actually doing there? I'm sure the screen-watching isn't all they're hoping to gain from you.

And most importantly, did you put Hak.5 on your resume when you applied with them?

lol, yeah .. your obsessed with LED's

I studdy "Technogolly" in scholl and i have GCSE note on LED ciructs if you want them, and about doin the protecting resistor and lots of other info ...