vnnunix banned

VaKo

thats so evil it might just work.

on a semi related topic, what do you guys think of moving the discussion board above the show board? discussion seems to be where the action is.

Yup, but during the first few days on after release maybe keep the show stuff at the top?

It might work, and its kinda simple so if it doesn't its easy to change back. Shall i change it over? And how about a seperate subforum for the switchblade/hacksaw/chainsaw hacks? They're getting a lot of traffic and discussion as it stands, so giving them there own section might be cool. Thinking out loud here, so shoot me down if needed.

Hak.5 Projects sounds like a sensible thing to me. Let's just hope people can find it.

Doesn't phpbb allow you to include a description for the various topic groups so we can steer the nooblets to a somewhat proper location early on?

As for 'discussion' above 'show', I'd say don't bother. The layout is concise enough that it fits on a single screen even on (comparatively) low resolution so who cares if the upper half receives less traffic. It might not be where it's at, but it is in the end what it's all about.

Don't let the forum lead a life of its own.

Disclaimer: I've watched the full Terminator trilogy over the weekend.

Fight the machines!

Don't let the forum lead a life of its own.

Disclaimer: I've watched the full Terminator trilogy over the weekend.

Fight the machines!

hak5 forums = skynet?

But to be completely serious, I like the idea of a projects forums. The only problem is it might take a bit to "train" everyone to post the correct stuff in the correct place

Hak.5 Projects sounds like a sensible thing to me. Let's just hope people can find it.

Doesn't phpbb allow you to include a description for the various topic groups so we can steer the nooblets to a somewhat proper location early on?

Do able. Worth sticking in my Crazy list of things to do? Or is this your call Darren?

Some cool suggestions, liking the Locked Threads area, that proves amusing on other forums, great for a laugh when you're pissed at noobs...

The switcharound sounds interesting though I'm still not sure it'll keep the idiots to the right place...

Oh, and thanks a lot VaKo, I was waiting for that little <censored> to GTFO :)