Xfire script kiddie WTFH!?

Guest K1u

Wtfh now this dood has had his box pwned but i dont understand how this scriptkiddie noob was fucking ending my processes and viewing my processes i have zonealarm and nod32 and im very secure on my computer this guy was a big script kiddie but i dont understand how he got passed this he clearly thought he was a $Upr3m3 1337 h4x0r (yeah he talked in all leetspeak annoying as hell)

So how can i prevent these scriptkiddies from doing this to my box?...(he was shutting down my processes and viewing them WTF!)...

i dont understand how this scriptkiddie noob was fucking ending my processes and viewing my processes i have zonealarm and nod32 and im very secure on my computer

Well from what you say it doesn't really sound like it is that secure...

Oh, and NOD32? See my AVKiller... means nothing ;)

Well from what you say it doesn't really sound like it is that secure...

Oh, and NOD32? See my AVKiller... means nothing Wink

Well can you help me make my computer more secure friend?

They use a red/black system i think. Red and black computers must be seperated by a 6' physicical gap at all times & nothing from red is allowed off a red system unless its been encrypted.

If you want to be sercure, you need a hardware firewall, and a software firewall for application control. Both need to be setup properly, ie trusted area's and nontrusted area's for zone alarm. But why not take a deep breath, use some grammer and explain to use exactly what happened. Then we can take a stab at helping you fix it.

Wtfh now this dood has had his box pwned but i dont understand how this scriptkiddie noob was fucking ending my processes and viewing my processes i have zonealarm and nod32 and im very secure on my computer this guy was a big script kiddie but i dont understand how he got passed this he clearly thought he was a $Upr3m3 1337 h4x0r (yeah he talked in all leetspeak annoying as hell)

So how can i prevent these scriptkiddies from doing this to my box?...(he was shutting down my processes and viewing them WTF!)...

0h $hit, liek taht muztv sukd a lotz. how wood a n00b pwn up a 1337 haX0r liek u? WTFH?!?!

Ok, but seriously, you can't come on here yelling like a retarded 4 year old. Ok? That actually puts you at like "Skiddie-with-hax0r-envy" level. It's just kind of sad.

Now, If you would like to ask with some ....... specifics, I'm sure everyone would be happy to help. Until then, really, just unplug your network cable, go sit in the corner and cry.

Have a nice day.

haha

So how can i prevent these scriptkiddies from doing this to my box?...

easy, update AV definitions, scan, patch. do that and script kiddies cant do a thing. As mentioned it seems like hes just got shell access on u, if u dont know him then the chances of him virusing u should be minimal though i dont know ur intelect... so just patch, keep ur system up to date.

The trick to stopping script kiddies is simply have a good firewall, av and having your system patched. This will stop 99% of attackers because they would rather move on to another, easier target instead of spending time trying to kill your firewall, av, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s not difficult to have someone’s ISP and phone cancelled. It takes a lot to piss me off, but the last guy that did, emailed this to me after I took action (I did a bit more then cancel a few things):

“People like me go out and do things, you sit behind a computer and wreak havoc on other people's lives.â€

Script kiddies are annoying and unless you retaliate they will never learn.