Moonlit's kick ass rant's!

H@L0_F00

I had a read and to be perfectly honest I am 50/50 on the google one. Granted people who don't do research prior to posting are annoying, especially when you try to explain it and they still don't get it due to the lack of info they currently posses. This could have easily been obtained from google and they would be able to comprehend the reply and actually follow up on the responded remarks.

On the other side I have tried to do my research prior to posting and have experienced first hand that with some specific quires and some rather odd ones google does not always cut it. Plus you also have to factor in the amount of time that was wasted spending a hour or two trolling google compared to a quick forum post to be pointed in the right direction.

For the most part I enjoy helping people out where I can, its good karma and payback for those who have done the same for myself. Plus you have the added bonus of having that warm fuzzy feeling inside.

LoL @ Vako Go forth with your said rebuttals, this could be entertaining indeed. *que star wars music and scrolling yellow text*

I had a read and to be perfectly honest I am 50/50 on the google one. Granted people who don't do research prior to posting are annoying, especially when you try to explain it and they still don't get it due to the lack of info they currently posses. This could have easily been obtained from google and they would be able to comprehend the reply and actually follow up on the responded remarks.

On the other side I have tried to do my research prior to posting and have experienced first hand that with some specific quires and some rather odd ones google does not always cut it. Plus you also have to factor in the amount of time that was wasted spending a hour or two trolling google compared to a quick forum post to be pointed in the right direction.

For the most part I enjoy helping people out where I can, its good karma and payback for those who have done the same for myself. Plus you have the added bonus of having that warm fuzzy feeling inside.

LoL @ Vako Go forth with your said rebuttals, this could be entertaining indeed. *que star wars music and scrolling yellow text*

I think it was more directed at the posts where people ask simple questions that a 3 seconds google search could tell you.

I think it was more directed at the posts where people ask simple questions that a 3 seconds google search could tell you.

QFE

lol well those people don't need a blog, they need to be turkey slapped XD

Im not quite sure I get what you are saying. You are sayng Moonlit needs to be slapped with a turkey? :lol:

Please explain..

No no no.... I was not referring to moonlit but, that comment was addressed to said non-googler's.

lol maybe my Aussie-ness got lost in translation XD

Turkey slap = pulling down your pants and slapping your cock on someones face (its for when a normal slap just isn't insulting enough).

Think of it Its as chucking your shoe's at George W Bush the aussie way. XD