DEFCON 14.....Who’s going?

metatron

Are you going?  

48 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I can't go, if I were to ever go out everyone would know that I am really a n00b posing as someone who is in the know.

Yes, but you would hopefully come back less of a noob than when you went, so eventually you would become 1337.

I like to party, I like to drink, gamble and go to strip clubs.

... it's why he got into this whole security business: The chicks dig it!

I like to party, I like to drink, gamble and go to strip clubs.

Last year I was doing some work for a company near the MIT Campus and went to a local LUG meeting and there where some women (it’s the only time I have ever seen women at a LUG meeting), I think my knowledge helped me getting a date, but I have to say it's the only time it has helped with women.

I think most women are more interested in you having a well paying job and couldn’t care less what you do.

I'm sure your sexay english accent helps too. Hell, I never heard you speak and I wanna date you. :shock: :D

You must never have met anyone from Liverpool.

Edit: (I'm not saying metatron is from Liverpool, I have no idea where he's from, I just think scouse is a horrible accent).

I'm sure your sexay english accent helps too. Hell, I never heard you speak and I wanna date you. :shock: :D

You must never have met anyone from Liverpool.

Edit: (I'm not saying metatron is from Liverpool, I have no idea where he's from, I just think scouse is a horrible accent).

I’m from the south of England. :lol:

Dude hacking always gets the chick. If I weren't a hacker I would have never gotten my girl.

n4805458_30300590_1995.jpg

Funny thing is, she's a far superior coder than me. Got her B.S. in CS at Carnegie Mellon, and she schools me all the time.

mmmmmmmmm, is there anything better than being schooled by a hot asian lady? I can't think of one, 'cept maybe asian catholic school girl with an English accent who can cook, loves to play games and watches pr0n for new ideas on how to school you.

'Scuse me, I gotta go call my wife..............

mmmmmmmmm, is there anything better than being schooled by a hot asian lady? I can't think of one, 'cept maybe asian catholic school girl with an English accent who can cook, loves to play games and watches pr0n for new ideas on how to school you.

'Scuse me, I gotta go call my wife..............

HAHAHA, awesome.

Damit Uncle Toxie where were you before I got married?

I knew I missed one of the check boxes off... Catholic (she doesn't do missionary)

Canadian accent is much better for me :)

As for pr0n schooling in some ways no... helll no

(Note to self some pr0nos are tooo deviant waaaaay too deviant)

Remember folks if you get caught watching either...

a)Your doing research on how best/new ways to please misses/wife/future wife

b)Your vetting it too see if its 'show' material you can both watch later

When I'm introducing the misses I just tell my friends 'It's amazing what you can buy on EBay'

*being hit again - she loves me realy*

I would love to go but can't afford it.

I've always wondered about taking a hdd apart, removing everything, replacing a CF with adaptor inside of it, and then filling the rest of it up with drugs, then trying to get through customs. We they ask to turn it on, it will and it will work as well.

Not that I would ever try it anyway.

It might work but if the dogs got on ya then you would be fucked. They would literally tear everything apart, as well as stick their fist up your ass.

I can't wait to go, I have been preparing for this whole year. I'll be in the middle of a work day and then I start thinking about the Con and I lose all train of thought about work. I can't wait to see everyone that goes this year. Just out of curiosity, what events if any is anyone going into?

• 3 weeks later...

I‘m going to be at the Caesar Place in Las Vegas on 2ed and 3ed of August for the Black Hat Briefings, its not going to be as fun as DefCon as it’s a work thing. You get free admission to DefCon 14 if you attend the Briefing.

Is anyone else going?