I'm bringing this to the Darrens and attention

CyberAssassin

We are honored that we have people that watch the show.

At the same time, you have to understand, that most of us cannot hang out with you for 6 hours a day on IRC/IM/E-mail.

I definitely do my best to respond to any comments or questions directed at me, and if you want something specific, just email me. If you don't communicate with me, then I can't know that you want something from me. It's pretty simple.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much most of the crew speak as if there doing us a favour and they really seem to not care about the community. They just seem to say "oh im putting so much time into it".

yes i know it takes heaps of effort to put a podcast together but it doesn't mean you can just treat the community like there privileged to watch it.

We should feel some privelege that these guys have been working hard to try and gives us what we want. Seems too many people on here are ungrateful. Remember these guys have day jobs and life outside of hak5. yet, if they could make enough money to use hak5 as their job, they would get called sellouts blah blah blah. If you don't like the show or crew then you might as well move on and let the people who like it stay and get this comunity back on a happier level.

Seems too many people on here are ungrateful.

QFE!

you can just treat the community like there privileged to watch it.

Two things. 1, where did you get this idea that they treat us like we are privledged to watch it? We are privledged to have it, but I don't see them as trying to make us feel like, "Oh, you guys are so lucky that we exist, because were so great, what would you do without us" and 2, who says they have to make a show in the first damn place?

They go out of there way to listen to us and impliment what we ask of them. Sure, they can't fit 1000 ideas into one show or season, and sure, they can't have eveyrones ideas be the focus of the show, but for the most part, they try hard enough to make us feel wanted, needed, and a part of everything they/we do.

In reality, they do not have to allow us that participation, since it is their show to do as they see fit and who ever watches, that is their desire to do so.

"You can please some people some of the time, but you can't please everyone all of the time."

pretty much most of the crew speak as if there doing us a favour and they really seem to not care about the community. They just seem to say "oh im putting so much time into it".

yes i know it takes heaps of effort to put a podcast together but it doesn't mean you can just treat the community like there privileged to watch it.

Actually, it seems as though they've put more time into the community thus far. I'm really surprised on the amount of hacking and general interest topics all of the crew has posted in.

Where are you getting this idea? I think you're reading it wrong because that's not the case at all.

I think snakey just generally has a stick up his arse.

a very pointy one

Just a stick?? :lol::rolleyes:

I think a kick flip onto the wrong end of the skateboard and maybe a trip to the ER to remove it..lol

Sorry, j/k snakey. :lol: