Just Saw XMen 3 *Screener*

Duelus

I just got free tickets to a screener of X3 the show started at 7. Great movie, as digg said, stay till after the credits an awesome 30 second clip totally sets up another xmen movie!

You should have taken a video camera with you.

I just got free tickets to a screener of X3 the show started at 7. Great movie, as digg said, stay till after the credits an awesome 30 second clip totally sets up another xmen movie!

The RIAA will probably consider you telling us about the move copyright infringment :P

The RIAA will probably consider you telling us about the move copyright infringment :P

MPAA.

I thought the movie was alright, X2 is the best in the series in my opinion, but.....

*SPOILER* (kind of)

Did anyone else think that there was no point at all for Arch Angel being there, other than his first two scenes?

....END SPOILER...