Too many Hak5 stickers

Drake Anubis

I donated like 50 bucks a while ago, and wasn't expecting a ton of stickers to show up (like 20 and some buttons). I'm keeping some for myself (you know... cause they're neat :P ) and I stuck some around my servers and stuff...

But I don't really know what to do with the other 10 - 15 or so. Any neat ideas?

I have some old model rockets, I was thinking of putting the long "Trust your technolust" ones on the side and just shooting them off into the horizon. I mean, if you find a rocket in the middle of the road or something, you'll probably google the phrase.

I donated like 50 bucks a while ago, and wasn't expecting a ton of stickers to show up (like 20 and some buttons). I'm keeping some for myself (you know... cause they're neat :P ) and I stuck some around my servers and stuff...

But I don't really know what to do with the other 10 - 15 or so. Any neat ideas?

I have some old model rockets, I was thinking of putting the long "Trust your technolust" ones on the side and just shooting them off into the horizon. I mean, if you find a rocket in the middle of the road or something, you'll probably google the phrase.

Yeah, projectiles into oncoming traffic doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but maybe slap a few on your car or something might be a better idea, like bumper stickers or such.

I has an idea!

Show us any clever ideas you come up with via pictures!!! I shall start a forum thread!

That sounds really nice "For You", i donated 20 a year in January and haven't received any yet :( . i have a new Eee and Hp laptop that really needs some Technoust... hint hint Hak5 Crew. Oh well, its been 6 months now. i almost forgot till i seen this forum on the page.

That sounds really nice "For You", i donated 20 a year in January and haven't received any yet :( . i have a new Eee and Hp laptop that really needs some Technoust... hint hint Hak5 Crew. Oh well, its been 6 months now. i almost forgot till i seen this forum on the page.

We only started the stickers for a donation in May.

Go on a posting spree, start putting the stickers everywhere in public. Store fronts, people's cars, stop signs, nothing should be sacred.

Then everyone will know the greatness of Trusting your Technolust!

Go on a posting spree, start putting the stickers everywhere in public. Store fronts, people's cars, stop signs, nothing should be sacred.

Then everyone will know the greatness of Trusting your Technolust!

And I want to see pictures of this fiasco!!!

oh wait... there's like... hundreds of stickers next to me, I guess I could do that :P

We only started the stickers for a donation in May.

yea sorry snubs it was may 9th when i did, im not sure where January came from. must had been thinking of something else.

this is what my account says

05/09/2008 Debit: $20.00 from merchant 234567890 PAYPAL *HAK 5 402-935-7733 CA US

With Card ************3481 -$20.00 . again sorry for the mix up on dates.

That sounds really nice "For You", i donated 20 a year in January and haven't received any yet :(

Well this is all just a scam to steal your twenty dollars, in a couple days your going to come back and find that the website is missing and all the links are removed.

Well this is all just a scam to steal your twenty dollars, in a couple days your going to come back and find that the website is missing and all the links are removed.

If a person can appreciate the show enough to donate money for their "hobby". Then they can at least appreciate the fan enough to throw them some stickers like they advertise on their dedicated "Sticker" site http://www.hak5.org/stickers. here it has a few Q's & A's and one of which says:

Q:Do I get a confirmation number or anything?

Nope. Though you do get a nice personally written email from a cast member. If you don’t receive your stickers within 10 days give us an email.

I have replied to that with an email, along with talking to a couple cast members in IRC, then on the thread and was never answered back. With that said, should i expect them sometime before next May when they take $20 more dollars as i singed up for $20/year?

And I want to see pictures of this fiasco!!!

oh wait... there's like... hundreds of stickers next to me, I guess I could do that :P

so are you the one that sends the stickers?

if so if you need help give me an e-mail.

so are you the one that sends the stickers?

if so if you need help give me an e-mail.

Darren and I pack all the stickers. He has a label printer and we can get the job done pretty quickly everyday. Thanks though :)