**ONCE ON SOMEONE'S NETWORK**WHAT TO DO???

corsa

You can turn off their pcs:

open the command prompt (start -> run -> cmd.exe)

Type in exactly this code:

shutdown -t 00

SCNR

I hope I pointed you into the right direction.

You can turn off their pcs:

open the command prompt (start -> run -> cmd.exe)

Type in exactly this code:

shutdown -t 00

SCNR

I hope I pointed you into the right direction.

that code is to shutdownn your pc

I've just cracked the people's above me's wireless. what can i do now??? i want to be able to see what there doing-any ideas? what other cool stuff can i do 2 them??

Explain to them that WEP isn't secure and they should change it to WPA and change the password becasue you know their current password.

ok corsa, lets just assume for a minute that you actually cracked the wireless network instead of just pulling an ip from an unsecured network upstairs. There's loads of information to gleam about their systems, their network etc without the need for fuxoring with anything else and that includes leeching off their bandwidth. Enumerate their network and then do the right thing and let them know that they're unsecure in a cool way...talk to them. Maybe they have no clue and perhaps you could earn some respect and some cred by helping them sort their security issues out.

Try to be a hacker and not a cracker dude....the concept is pretty simple.

BTW..racist taunts just make you look like a dick, no matter where your from.

EOF.

Corsa, if you'd like to keep your account here I'd change your attitude. You're not going to get help in vandalising a network and you're certainly not going win any friends by being a fucking asshole to those residing in a country you seem to dislike.

So to sum up, get your act straight or get fucking gone, got it?

Locked.