Hello!

ACCIDENT

Hello i am new here and this is the coolist site about haxxing ever. I am new to Haxing and i am only 14 in grade 8 . i would like to hax my schools computers for 2 reasons one they have photos of me i said they couldnt have so i will take them off the hard way. reason 2 i want to show my stupid teacher that i can hax the schools computer before he can. we made this bet i get 15% in ever class if i can do it and show him how.

so can u guys help me thanks very much.

It's good to see you're interested in computers, but you really need to learn alot before doing anything. The last thing the world needs is another script kiddie trying to run push button exploits with no knowledge of what their doing or the consequences of their actions. Check out the sticky thread at the top of this forum for all kinds of links of places to go to start understanding the principles of hacking. Do your homework! It's going to take alot of time, effort, and reading.

LOL LEIK K. FIRSST STEPCICLES TURN ONN CAP LOCKZ IT MAKEZ YOU L00K UBER SW33T. THEN SUBST1TUTE NUMBER FOR L3TT3RS. MUCH LE1K 1 H4VE 1N TH15 P05T S0 F4R. TH3N G0 T0 TH1S 1337 S1T3 C4113D G00GL3 AND D0 TH15 TH1NG C4LL3D S34RCHING. N0W WHAT Y0U W4NT T0 S3ARCH FOR 1S C0MPU73R LAWLZ, AND H0W H4X0R1NG Y0UR SCH001S N3TW0RK W1LL M0ST LIK3LY G3T Y0U IN D33P SH1T

I really would recommend not doing anything to school computers. You are likely to get yourself into a lot of trouble even if you permission from teachers. The only machines you can safely hack and not get into trouble are your own (unless you are a security professional with a documented permission from the owner of the systems).

On your too points, if you don't wish the school to have those photos then you should go through proper channels for them to remove them.

On the bet with your teacher, it sounds like its not worth it, and if you having to ask us for help then its probably not a good idea.

Again, I'm not one for censoring things, however, this sort of thread seems to appear alot. Perhaps threads where the auther says "How can i hack some ones computer?" should be locked and moved to a new topic called "Embarrassing threads"... just a surgestion...

Even if you were telling the truth, one teacher cannot change all of your grades from other classes, so that is just a stupid excuse.

If you want to attempt to hack, ask your technology director, not necessarily the "computer lab" teacher.

At least in the U.S., as long as you are under 18 or a student in a school (some things don't actually matter if you are over 18 or not) some rights such as not wanting a picture on a system is not up to you as the student. If the picture was published on a web-site other than school information systems or on some other publication such as a school newspaper, then they should have gotten written permission from your parents/guardians. As a minor, you don't have a direct say in it.

1 Please don't talk like that, i.e 'Haxing' it really makes you look new or as I bet you would say N00B. '1337' speak does not make you a hacker.

2 I'am new but have learned a lot on these forums, via asking the right questions, being friendly (at least I hope), doing what they suggjest or at least trying, and reading reading reading. I read the old topics even.

3 As I think some people have suggjested to me (VaKo?) Get some cheap computers so you don't mess up something that is not yours.

4 Please don't be ignorant, I'm fed up with ebonics I don't need bad 1337 speak.

this look like when here(in portugal) a tv network made an interview to an script kiddie. he said that had all computers he want that he buy things online with other people money and that he make defaces with a message saying "no war"!

guess what every kid with a computer and internet went to irc asking how can they steal credit cards numbers,etc...

Ok well i am canada and i have read the computers rules at my school and if i attempt or harm a computer i get 2 days off . and i have a old computer laying around, so sould i use that one for practise. thanks you guys helped alot.

If you've got a decent systems administrator at school you probably won't be able to hack the machines there (not to mention that it could lead to legal problems). Defiantly use the old machine you've got lying around there to play with. Setup some clean install of something like Windows 2k or XP without any service packs or updates, then have fun.

http://hak5.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=448

Read this, it covers pretty much the same topic, from both the technical point of view and the legal issues involved.

One thing I will say, is that if you do want to hack at school, get written, permision from the admin, signed in triplicate (one for the school, one for your parents and one to keep on you while doing the deed). Talk to the IT people (the people who actually run it), and see what they think. If you can hack it, they are the first people who will want to see your results.

I was just wondering, how many of these types of posts are from someone who wants to learn something, and how many are just yanking our collective chain?

Maybe it is the equivalent of prank calls when I was a kid. Can't you just see some kid laughing with his friends about this? Just a thought......

The origional post does ask for help, but the way I read it surgest that he/she wanted us (as in the forum members that know stuff) just to give him/her a tool and instructions on how to brake in with out fully knowing what they are doing.

Oh boy. I don't want script kiddies associated with Hak.5 at all. Looks like I might have to say something on the show next time we're mentioning the forums. Maybe in the future threads like this that are blatant "Send me haxxor tools so I can be leet and not understand wtf I'm doing" should be replied to with a URL, possibly from the wiki or forum, with resources for real, ethical, hacking. Then they should be locked. If the person has a more specific question after that they are free to post it. But you guys arent the only ones getting tired of reading the same old "How do I haxx my school" posts.

Ok well i am canada and i have read the computers rules at my school and if i attempt or harm a computer i get 2 days off . and i have a old computer laying around, so sould i use that one for practise. thanks you guys helped alot.

So you are canada? Thats amazing you should change the laws :wink:

I stickyed a thread in this subforum for this purpose, but the work seems to have dried up. Needs to be edited, and a large introduction explaining what hacking is/isn't and the differences between that and cracking. Something along the lines of "So... You want to be a hacker then".

Like anyone coming to a new subject or a martial art the propsect of hours of research and hard, boring, seemingly irrelevant or pointless training is never a good one. So yes, people will see someone do something cool, here the demonstrator say "well... that wasn't anything really", and not get that it took hours to boring crap to get there. But with computers, unless you have the Knack or are born into it, it is a very hard subject to get.

what should i put on my old computer to start. and i have read posts and they stress learning c and c++ and that stuff . so should i learn that stuff or what.

What can you do? What do you want to be able to do? "Hacking" is a vauge term...