October Desktop

DeGrijze

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG

Holy fucking shit where are you and what wireless sutup are you using for that scan?

lol, I'm using a 500mW USB wireless card with a little 2dBi antenna (the one that came with it). I'm just using  airodump-ng as kismet is currently only set up for my internal card and at the time I was on IRC at a coffee shop, so I didn't want to fire it up. All the AP listed (the ones you see) are just fake ones (400 in total, that time) I've generated to confuse people and make them complain while I did something else.

The Alfa 500mW USB wireless B/G adapter is with out doubt the best card on the market its so good, I love it so much it may be a little unhealthy, lol.

(The time is still set to GMT the only real time.)

i still don't get it ? why do people find mac's so cool ?

i like the eye candy of compiz fusion a lot more , combined with a good theme & custom icons.

and mac's cost a lot more just for some eye candy ?

seeing as osx is just a modded bsd .....

i like the eye candy of compiz fusion a lot more , combined with a good theme & custom icons.

Eye candy is pointless, that includes compiz fusion. OS X is stable, easy to use, everything works out the box and most important is it has software like Photoshop, Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro. The simple fact is people mostly use the OS that comes pre installed on their desktop and there for Linux is not really much of a competitor, as there are very few incentives to buy a Linux desktop from one of the few companies that offer them, they aren’t much cheaper or are more expensive from most companies. 

2ufafxf.jpg

£699.00  for a well made, quiet laptop which has a good battery life and some okay software is very cheap. Sure you can get cheap laptop from Dell/HP but if you match the specification the prices aren’t hugely different and Apple still makes a nicer laptop. If you have the money buy a Sony laptop as they are teh sex, they are just as well made, look just as good, have Blu-Ray, have nicer screens but they are more expensive. 

£699.00  for a well made, quiet laptop which has a good battery life and some okay software is very cheap. Sure you can get cheap laptop from Dell/HP but if you match the specification the prices aren’t hugely different and Apple still makes a nicer laptop. If you have the money buy a Sony laptop as they are teh sex, they are just as well made, look just as good, have Blu-Ray, have nicer screens but they are more expensive. 
donnu , i heard a lot of complaints about vio-laptops (yeah i prolly misspelled that)

but yeah i can agree mac's look good both the hardware and the os-es, and it wouldn't be my thing but i understand that people buy it for the looks , just like the ipod, but most of us are geeks , and i presume care bout specs & functionallity more ...

i kno mac's are more fit for video & gfx editing etc , and if you guys are right about the specs and price be comparable to that of a normal laptop same specs , then allright ^^ , i aint got the money tho ....

Here is a example of how Beryl + AWN + Theme pwns Mac's looks.

izcozm.png

how do you know your Vaio it's root kit-ed? from the BIOS

lol, it's not root kitted

lol, it's not root kitted

wow I was smoking something when I made that post it was suppospet to be somethine along the lines of

How you you know your Vaio's not root kitted... (ominous music plays) FROM THE BIOS (BUMP BUMP BUMMMMMM)