friends papal hacked need the hackers e mail bombed

own u pl0x

ROTFl Go to www.lemonparty.org and then go to www.tubgirl.com and sign him up for both of those. But if it's yahoo it will block out a lot of the spam emails. He could just create another one. Why dont you track his IP and then message it to him saying, "I know your IP..Your screwd now! I'm going to hack the shit out of your computer" and just stuff like that...He will be shitting his pants. Plus, I've been to fagex.com before. Just threaten him with false threats like calling jagex or something.

ROTFl Go to www.lemonparty.org and then go to www.tubgirl.com and sign him up for both of those. But if it's yahoo it will block out a lot of the spam emails. He could just create another one. Why dont you track his IP and then message it to him saying, "I know your IP..Your screwd now! I'm going to hack the shit out of your computer" and just stuff like that...He will be shitting his pants. Plus, I've been to fagex.com before. Just threaten him with false threats like calling jagex or something.

http://www.pressurespot.com?

http://www.bagslap.com?

Please note that email bombing anyone is probably against the Terms Of Service of YOUR OWN provider. In other words, giving in to this lame request is liable to get YOU booted from your ISP.

And what's the use of a mailbomb this day and age anyways? It should take you a whole 5 seconds to whip up a filter or regexp that will auto-delete your 'bomb'. Tell your friend he should've been more careful with his money, and you hope he learned from this experience.

WTF! Why is anyone helping him? I have asked for help doing things i shouldnt like getting in to boxes.. but i never f* anyone over with my knowledge. Its fine to explore security and what not but i dont see any reason other than malice behind this. If the email actually belongs to a hacker (skiddie) and you want revenge, how the hell will this help.. i really dont think rational people would do this... the kid is making it up. Think of a good lie before posting next time!

I was expecting this guy to be flamed soo bad...

(btw... my site got hacked... you may have heard of it.. www.google.com, anyways if you could hack it back for me id appreciate it soo much)

(they also got my root dns server id like back... 128.63.2.53)

this probably needs a new thread but...

you need to do some social engineering.

1. easiest way is to get them to goto whatsmyip.com and tell you the number... make up some tech thing. If your on friendly terms this isnt hard. If you arnt say your with tech support or somethin

2. Setup a webpage. You can buy one or set it up from your house. Make sure you can monitor who connects to it. Make a small 1x1 image and have it the same color of the background. Then trick them to view the image. You could tell them a site of yours with it. Send em an email with it. Sending myspace messages are really good right now too.

3. Physical access... sit down go to whatsmyip.com

Bigger question is what to do once you got the ip...

What do you need the 1x1 image for? You could just send them to a blank page and it would show up in your logs. In fact even a non-existent page would get you their IP.

Also another method is get them to send you an email, which will usually contain their IP in the headers. I believe Gmail doesn't include the IP in the headers (and obviously Hushmail doesn't) so if they use either of those that method won't work.

don't most email clients block pictures because of this reason?

Yup. Spammers could use it to test if the email address they had for you was actually valid. But the discussion appears to have gone beyond plain email.

You could send someone a private message through the forum with a hidden image in there somewhere. Instead of a 1x1 transparant pixel however, I would've used a smiley image. Do note that if someone replies to it, they can see that it's a separate URL (so you might want to use a special smiley so it's normal to see it hosted elsewhere).