cisco test

Lord_Rob

... fuck off! this shit really piss's me off, r u really that much of a nob that u cant understand basic IT / networking?
OMG WTF N00B PISSES OFF OMFG!!!!!!!111

Ok now that we've gotten that out of our system can we be nice now?

btw are you such a 'nob' that you can't spell 'are' and 'you'?

i was wondering if there is  a way to cheat on the online cisco test
of corse there is but I don't know it

nob and noob are 2 different words...

and i do apologise, it does seem as though u are asking how to cheat the tests, it piss's me off, coz every sunday i stay at home (1/2 smashed from satday night) study'in for CCNA, ITES, and PNIE test for the week, were there is ppls who download the answers of Cert Sites, memarize em, and go and sit the tests and pull scores of 90+

i was wondering if there is  a way to cheat on the online cisco test

Basically the short answer is yes... BUT the real answer as previously stated, is study and do it right.  If you get a cert or just pass the classes but cheat you really learn nothing at all.  And if that's the case WHY are you even taking the class wasting your money or someone else's? 

don't get me wrong lol i get b's and c's on it and thats studying for hours every day im so happy to pass each test but some how there getting 90+ and there idiots i mean pure idiots they cant set up a basic lan or even know how to subnet which is a pain!!!

Yea I'm doing a IT essentials course at school and people in my class were just screen shotting the questions and finding the answers for the resit, but I don't know if you guys get a resit. The course is really easy so I don't know why they needed to cheat. Why don't you  not cheat, I have to spend 2hours reading the modules but it's worth it.

all noobs, stfu. cheating on a cisco test? you serious? get yourself a book, or just hit the cisco website, they've got tons of great documentation. this ranks up there with "how do i hack myspace/my high school/my friends msn account"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see im not the only one!

or my favorite, as Darren said so diligently "STFU".  if you want to cheat on the cisco stuff... you really should not a) be paying for the class, b) be around computers, and c) be alive, since you obviously don't know how to function in life.

all noobs, stfu. cheating on a cisco test? you serious? get yourself a book, or just hit the cisco website, they've got tons of great documentation. this ranks up there with "how do i hack myspace/my high school/my friends msn account"

I usually try not to do this, but :

+1... mmh... +10000 in fact.

I passed CCNA, so as far as I can tell, it's not that easily cheatable. Moreover, cheating for these kind of exam is stupid, not only for you but also for the tons of people who worked hard until morning to manage to pass this f****** exams. If people think we can cheat at CCNA, they won't trust this cert anymore, which, to my mind, a way to lower the value of some people (and not only me).

This has nothing to do with cheating at the test but I was just wondering if you actually had to take the 4 mondule CCNA course or if you could just pay and take the course, the reason I'm asking this is that I took mod 1+2 and passed them and have been teaching myself mods 3+4 and don't want to have to take the course and pay for it. I just want to take the test.

Outcast, there are 2 types of tests, u can eother do the paths ways. or the direct. The pathways use knowledge that u have learnt on Job. and allow u to go and ake the test straight away, or u can sign up with Netacad and go through the modules, which is the full enrolment.

i was wondering sens some people are using Firefox and some are using ie. if that is making a difference. Is is possible that they can look at the page source and get the answers? i know that if we minimize it in ie that the test ends. so we have a new monitoring system coming in that lets the teacher view all the screens as we use them to solve the problem. I just want to know if we are missing anything.

haha no, the answers are not kept in the script, it is kept on the server side, cisco is worth billions do u really think there that stupid to let there answers go so easly? have u thought that they might actualy study? or have gained the answers from a friend or somethink of the such?

*sigh*

The only way I know of to cheat in such a test (not that I have, would, or ever intend to) is either open new tabs to google the answers or have them written on your hand/discuss them with the person next to you.

From experience though some of those tests really aren't hard, I did them at college and for the most part got scores in the high 80s to high 90s, including a couple 100%, and they even included topics I wasn't entirely sure about like IRQs (as in which IRQ is used for [device]). It's not infeasable that these people are passing by knowing (or guessing) the answers.