cisco test

Lord_Rob

lol, I was doing these tests last semester.  I looked at the code, just because I was curious and found it pretty useless if you were looking for answers.  I had  a little trouble with the tricky questions, but studying usually fixes those problems.  Although in my psycology of human development class there was a similar style of quizzes.  I looked for a few days for a way to subvert the quizzes, and found, like most, a very simple one.  I wouldent try anything with the freaking cisco site, but what I did was fun.

and we would like for others not to know how to.

Its rather simple, cheating = bad, we dont want to promote it, your not the only one who reads the forums, u may not be taking the cisco tests, but there still seems to be alot here who are, or have.

and we would like for others not to know how to.

Its rather simple, cheating = bad, we dont want to promote it, your not the only one who reads the forums, u may not be taking the cisco tests, but there still seems to be alot here who are, or have.

I went to one of those MCSE schools it was nothing more than a deploma mill and of my class of 18 there was only 3 or 4 other people in the class that I would want working in my IT department, the rest are probably still flipping burgers at fast food joints. if you cheat don't know your shit you WILL NOT last a week ITRW.