"Secure" Password protected, "Selfdestructin

killzone

Lmao, that's wonderful. Now USB drives are becoming a threat to people. I can't wait until hackers get their hands on those. I'd like to see one of those 'selfdestruct'.

Also a completely redundant idea considering if some idiot just wants to make your life hell and decide to make it selfdestruct. At that rate, those things should be $2

Does it work with linux?

Who cares? It's over priced and it's security is the most astonishingly easy to break security I have ever seen! That aside, I'd have to say it would only take the execution of a very small simple program to open up it's inner volume so you can transfer your stuff to a TrueCrypt volume like you should have done in the first place, or even just an encrypted ZIP archive.

I'm sorry. Did I take that too seriously? Maybe I'll just have to add some badgers and mushrooms to the fight.

Who cares? It's over priced and it's security is the most astonishingly easy to break security I have ever seen! That aside, I'd have to say it would only take the execution of a very small simple program to open up it's inner volume so you can transfer your stuff to a TrueCrypt volume like you should have done in the first place, or even just an encrypted ZIP archive.

I'm sorry. Did I take that too seriously? Maybe I'll just have to add some badgers and mushrooms to the fight.

I'll give ya

11 Badgers 2 mushrooms and a snake :P http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/