SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ABC

seems England and Scotland got it bad .... were to get it ere tonight, i want a fucking snow day, I have a report to hand in to the Board of Directs in my school tomorrow on the WEEECare directive and i haven't got it finished!

so any English/Scotish people, could you please post pics of out your windys :)

Good luck with your snow day. I live in Chicago, so it takes A LOT of snow for a snow day to happen. Today was the 7 day in a row of subzero weather conditions. And 2 days ago we had a good snowing (salt doesnt work when its this cold out) meaning for terrible driving conditions. But still no snow day.

You think thats a ton of snow (and it is for where you live) then you would die where I live. We have about 3 feet of snow this year and it took this blizzard to have a snow day. This is the first snow day we've had in 15 years

Here are some pics I took just now to show how much snow we have.

dscf1844mediumeb5.jpg

dscf1845mediumeq7.jpg

dscf1846mediumjo2.jpg

We are also experiencing -32C (-25F) with a -40C (-40F) wind.

edit: Why is there so much blank space at the bottom of my post?

Not really a ton of snow, but enough to cancel school. Over the last 3 weeks we've missed 12 days of school (that means we've went 3 days for those whom lack math skills) lol so yeah, kinda lucky as far as school goes on my end. :)

Wow, that's alot.

I think I only missed 10 during the blizzard of 78'.

Not really a ton of snow, but enough to cancel school. Over the last 3 weeks we've missed 12 days of school (that means we've went 3 days for those whom lack math skills) lol so yeah, kinda lucky as far as school goes on my end. :)

Over here that would mean 3 full weeks... we go Mon-Thurs. (4 days a week). :D