Blizzard games

Metasploit

World of Warcraft! No doubt.
I've been playing it since the early European "closed beta" in late 2003/ early 2004 to this day.

WoW also sparked an interest in me for developing and reversing software. So i've been developing "addons" for WoW for a while now, and reversing Blizzards anti-cheat system; as it's basically behaving as malware. And i enjoy finding out how it's working and the stuff they're scanning on your computer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zylla said:

WoW also sparked an interest in me for developing and reversing software. So i've been developing "addons" for WoW for a while now, and reversing Blizzards anti-cheat system; as it's basically behaving as malware. And i enjoy finding out how it's working and the stuff they're scanning on your computer.

I used to play a lot of WoW, then some then not a lot. Before my daugher was born my wife (aso a WoW player) and I leveled out mains to 100 before signing out. Maybe one day we will get back online.

Did you follow the honerbuddy saga? https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/the-sad-news-honorbuddy-and-others.411956/

31 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

I used to play a lot of WoW, then some then not a lot. Before my daugher was born my wife (aso a WoW player) and I leveled out mains to 100 before signing out. Maybe one day we will get back online.

Did you follow the honerbuddy saga? https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/the-sad-news-honorbuddy-and-others.411956/

Sounds exactly like my story, except my wife and i continued playing after our daughter was born in 2014. But not nearly as much as before.
We both had all classes (13 characters) leveled to 110, and then we both got a 6 month suspension on our accounts. This is two months ago.
We were using FireHack, which is a LUA-unlocker. And i wrote combat-rotations for our characters, which got quite popular in the community.

And yeah, i had a lifetime sub. to HonorBuddy, which i purchased in 2007. But i stopped using it around 2010-2011 because Blizzard targetted them so much, and it was almost guaranteed perma-bans.

Rumour has it that Blizzard really upped their game on the anti-cheat stuff. We've heard talk about that exact department within Blizzard tripling the amount of employees, and now with HonorBuddy out of the picture i think it's really easy for Blizzard to target other stuff (client-side).
I also have no doubt they're testing out some Artificial Intelligence software to detect stuff server-side as well. Papers released several years ago describes having no problems detecting bots, and that's without AI-software. (link to paper)

Blizzard also implemented the same anti-cheat system that Overwatch has with patch 7.3 a little while ago, which also added obfuscation and heavy anti-debugging to the client.
This also killed alot of other cheating software, like oLUA (free lua-unlocker), and many other projects.

FireHack was the only one that managed to pull through this, but we had a detection two months ago approx.
God knows how many hidden detection stuff they might have added to the client. And they're not always active either, so it's hard to track it.

Edited by Zylla
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, haze1434 said:

You're better off writing your own nowadays. They can't fingerprint what they don't know exists :wink:

Yeah i know! But after the obfuscation, and the all the heavy anti-debugging was added, it's a nightmare injecting/attaching anything into WoW without crashing it.
But i'm still trying! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No one called out 'warcraft ||| reign of chaos'

old school dota was insane.

I did a reverse engineer of the tcp protocol, created a ddos style attack to shut down all servers on battle.net by connecting thousands of fake clients to every public server.

And when I created a user list of known admins, these clients where un-kickable/un-bann-able...

After I did this. I felt confident I could accomplish anything.

Edited by i8igmac
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, i8igmac said:

No one called out 'warcraft ||| reign of chaos'

old school dota was insane.

I did a reverse engineer of the tcp protocol, created a ddos style attack to shut down all servers on battle.net by connecting thousands of fake clients to every public server.

And when I created a user list of known admins, these clients where un-kickable/un-bann-able...

After I did this. I felt confident I could accomplish anything.

Haha, cool. I played alot of WC3 and WC3-TFT! Old-school dota was awesome, indeed! :D
Cool hack. Must have pissed off blizz a bit. Did it take them long time to patch it? ^^
Reminds me of some of the hacks done by of the "admins" of the Ownedcore forum's World of Warcraft section.
He went "insane" and killed all players in Stormwind on alot of servers! xD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My fav is World of Warcraft. Play it for a long time and most times i play PvP. Battlegrounds and Arena. I like this kind of fighting. I play computer games a few centurys, but no game gave me more addiction. 

Another addiction I had was building a autoit aimbot. This was simply a test video. testing the performance while recording the screen at 30fps, playing a blue ray, running cs1.6 and also running the aimbot.

This aimbot scans the screen for a specific color then moves the mouse to that location. Its Very gpu demanding and this desktop performed very well.

[Auto FIRE]

when the color is found, the mouse moves to the location and burst 3 rounds, pulls down on the mouse for a bit of anti recoil and then sleeps for 3 seconds.

shift key and left mouse button also have a few Auto fire functions of there own. 

The color shades that are scanning for are 15 different shades in the smoke, during flash bang, in the dark and in the light. this was important for good results.

I should have recorded this with sound... sorry.

Edited by i8igmac

• 3 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 4:24 PM, ounioun363 said:

hi everyone,

Playing Asphalt 8 is a great way to kill time. There are a lot of games on the market right now, one would say way too much, but not a single one of them can match Asphalt 8 airborne mod apk. It is the best racing game on Android and even on iOS right now.

For anyone who wants to play the real game I would use this link:

http://www.gameloft.com/asphalt8/

Wouldn't want them going the wrong way would we @ounioun363?

• 8 months later...